What's new

I admit I've been more into

**** off.

PersonalScornfulFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

I'm absolutely on board. I want to see the Jazz come out and hold their first opponent to under 80 points. Then their second, third, fourth...

We've just been out of the conversation for too long. Sure we'll get a "nice young core", and "in the years to come" bones tossed our way occasionally.
I want to be in the mix for the best of the west though. I don't think this team wins or even competes for a title as is. But hot damn we can finally make the playoffs and we can compete for a 3-4 seed if things go our way.

That comes next. Shock the NBA, be defensively elite and nasty, be a winner. Then free agents will see a chance at glory in Utah.

We've just been out of the conversation for too long. Sure we'll get a "nice young core", and "in the years to come" bones tossed our way occasionally.
I want to be in the mix for the best of the west though. I don't think this team wins or even competes for a title as is. But hot damn we can finally make the playoffs and we can compete for a 3-4 seed if things go our way.

we're going to re-prove the old adage "Defense Wins Championships".
Curry and Klay are going to see nothing 7' wingspans.
Draymond is going to get Favors and Gobert
KD is going to get some kind of wicked karma
**** the Squrs
I'm already sure we're going to maul the Clippers.
ETC

we're going to re-prove the old adage "Defense Wins Championships".
Curry and Klay are going to see nothing 7' wingspans.
Draymond is going to get Favors and Gobert
KD is going to get some kind of wicked karma
**** the Squrs
I'm already sure we're going to maul the Clippers.
ETC

And I want the attitude to go along with it. Only major addition I would make right now is a quadruple helping of pissed of Westbrook attitude for every single player.

I want to watch the jazz destroy their first opponent. Then hear Gobert/Hayward/Hill...drop the hammer in an interview after the game.

And I want the attitude to go along with it. Only major addition I would make right now is a quadruple helping of pissed of Westbrook attitude for every single player.

I want to watch the jazz destroy their first opponent. Then hear Gobert/Hayward/Hill...drop the hammer in an interview after the game.

Heaps of NASTY with a healthy dose of swagger. I think Gobert needs to be the ring leader.

Oh come on, am I the ONLY one that remembers the Tonya Harding / Nancy Kerrigan fiasco???

Broken legs... nevermind.

Oh come on, am I the ONLY one that remembers the Tonya Harding / Nancy Kerrigan fiasco???

Broken legs... nevermind.

I remember what happened but Shane Stant means nothing to me. You should have said "Tonya Harding".

I'm calling you on allegedly "not drinking" let's be realistic now

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app