What's new

I am going to tell the steal of 2015 NBA Draft

Looks good. Powerful hustle player that brings it relentlessly. Has enough IQ to fit into the Jazz system. Give him 10 minutes per game.

One of my homer picks however I can't understand why his shot is bad when his mechanics look clean enough. He has to improve.

He'd be great IF he could fix his shot. A team is going to draft him because they love the defense and hustle, and hope they can fix his offense. He might end up being a steal, but if he can't improve offensively, he'll be a reserve. I don't want him at 12, but I wouldn't mind at all if the Jazz traded back up into the late 1st for either RHJ or Justin Anderson. Both of those guys have the potential to be solid NBA perimeter defenders.

While I don't see him as the steal of the draft, I'd love to get his teammate Stanley Johnson. He reminds me of Jimmy Butler. Tap into that potential, and the Jazz might have the 2-way wing to pair with Hayward long term. I'm kind of shocked he's been slipping down into a tradeable range.

Well, QS turned DMC into a 3PT shooter after he arrived in Atlanta only shooting 29% from deep.

And that's one of the reasons I want Utah to hang onto Booker. He showed some promise from deep in only his 1st year shooting 3's. Plus, his toughness and intensity is unquestioned and he fits so well into the team chemistry the Jazz have. DL needs to think long and hard about using that $4.8M team option in a trade. it's one thing if TB leaves after next season because he gets a huge offer we just can't afford to match. It's quite another if he's traded after giving so much to the team.

But getting back to the post...yeah, RHJ would be a good player to take a chance on, especially if the Jazz could trade back and get a future asset.

If RHJ can learn to shoot, then yes...

Other possible steals:

- Michael Qualls (tough, explosive, fiery mafa)
- Andrew Harrison (a better floor general than people give him credit for...and he can defend)
- Montrezl Harrell (legit manimal who rebounds, defends and causes havoc)

Last edited:
Michael Qualls has a lot of 3&D potential. He just never has had great 3pt% numbers though. Insane athlete and high motor.

Michael Qualls has a lot of 3&D potential. He just never has had great 3pt% numbers though. Insane athlete and high motor.

I don't know that much about him other than that he is active as hell, gets by people and on top of the rim with serious speed and often plays as hard as Demarre Carroll on defense. I noticed him every time I was checking up on Portis. His outside shooting is streaky (33% 3-pt.), but he just plays with fire and impacts plays everywhere.

Last edited:
Here are some Qualls highlights, mostly dunks except for the old high school stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ApxBOjY5Y