What's new

I am the only one who actually prefer...

Matthew Thomas Castleton

the Jazz to face Oklahoma City in the Playoffs over the LA Clippers? We match up way better against them than we do against Blake Griffin and Co. The Clip Show swept us 4-0 this season, but we are tied 1-1 against OKC. I feel that we would actually have a chance against the Thunder, while I give us absolutely no chance against LA. Thoughts?

it wont matter
spurs, okc, and clippers would al sweep us if jeffysuck playes 36+ minutes.
which he wil(barring garbage time)

I think we have played better against the Clippers than our record suggests.

It would be at least more interesting than playing the Spurs.

Bro... Clips are 1/2 game behind OKC ATM... premature much???

Right, and we are one game back of Golden State, despite our recent 3-game slide. If we move to 6th, and the Thunder would be 3rd if LA passes them, we would face them in the first round. How is it premature to simply look at what might be possible? I still think that we will pass the Warriors in the standings eventually. With Mo Williams coming back, I really do think that we get to the #6 seed, but I doubt that we could catch either Denver or Memphis. We beat Oklahoma City by 15 points at home without Mo Williams. If you can slow Durant and Westbrook, the Thunder are definitely beatable. With Mo possessing outside shooting ability and stellar defense, I would give us a chance.

Right, and we are one game back of Golden State, despite our recent 3-game slide. If we move to 6th, and the Thunder would be 3rd if LA passes them, we would face them in the first round. How is it premature to simply look at what might be possible? I still think that we will pass the Warriors in the standings eventually. With Mo Williams coming back, I really do think that we get to the #6 seed, but I doubt that we could catch either Denver or Memphis. We beat Oklahoma City by 15 points at home without Mo Williams. If you can slow Durant and Westbrook, the Thunder are definitely beatable. With Mo possessing outside shooting ability and stellar defense, I would give us a chance.

Have you looked at GSW's remaining games lately? Compared to OUR tough stretch coming up?????!!!!