What's new

I bet Kanter is Happy

The happiest man in the Kanter trade scenario has got to be Kanter -- going to a contender and now he will have a chance to prove himself. Will be interesting to see how he does. I wish him well.

The happiest man in the Kanter trade scenario has got to be Kanter -- going to a contender and now he will have a chance to prove himself. Will be interesting to see how he does. I wish him well.

OKC is a contender? Not this season they aren't.

Oh ya, he must be stoked to finish his year off behind another defensive center that will probably get starts ahead of him

And after Adams comes back Kanter will be coming off the bench!

Maybe, but until then, he's getting an opportunity. And you know that OKC is going to make the playoffs, especially with how Phoenix has torn down their team a bit. You can't rule out OKC with Durant and Westbrook healthy. They will be in the mix. And whether Enes starts or not, he's going to get minutes. So, this is his opportunity to show what he's made of, to back up his bark.

Maybe, but until then, he's getting an opportunity. And you know that OKC is going to make the playoffs, especially with how Phoenix has torn down their team a bit. You can't rule out OKC with Durant and Westbrook healthy. They will be in the mix. And whether Enes starts or not, he's going to get minutes. So, this is his opportunity to show what he's made of, to back up his bark.

More minutes than with the Jazz? More shots than with the Jazz?

Kanter won't be able to hold the ball for ten seconds or shoot it even 15 times a game... Durant and Westbrook will have some problems with that, I'm sure.

Yeah looking at this on paper I don't see how this is a win for Kanter. The big rotation in OKC is deeper than in Utah. Ibaka/Adams/Collison/McGray. Plus like everybody mentioned Westbrook and Durant aren't going to concede to Kanter. Enes seems to have wanted a bigger role/more playing time. I don't see that getting better with the Thunder.

Last edited:
Not sure he thought he'd end up on OKC?? From a winning point of view it looks a lot better at this point in time however he's now going to get less touches etc. Could turn out to be a case of the grass ain't greener.

I think when its all said and done a year or two down the line he WONT be happy he left. I dont think he understands how good he had it here. Other places might give him less minutes for his poor defense, and lack of passing. He could be sitting a lot more and not starting on a good team. He could be i for a HUGE WAKE UP CALL.

he no longer plays for the jazz. i give zero **** then

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Kanter won't be able to hold the ball for ten seconds or shoot it even 15 times a game... Durant and Westbrook will have some problems with that, I'm sure.

Nah, he will. OKC let's their players ISO. It's what Waiters does when he gets in the game.

Durant/Westbrook ISO as starters, Kanter/Waiters ISO as benchies.

Kanter better be working on that jumper though. That is the key to him being a starter on that team. If he can get his jumper back on point he will be good for them on offense. Defense though OKC will quickly learn what it means to your defense to have someone who is two steps behind the game mentally and physically.

OKC have a super team now....Presti did a great job with the trades and they have kept almost all their best players.

They can outscore every team just with the offense.

OKC have a super team now....Presti did a great job with the trades and they have kept almost all their best players.

They can outscore every team just with the offense.

I don't know you well enough to gauge how serious the bolded part is.