What's new

I can't believe...

Shouldn’t you wait for MVP to arrive so you can both indulge in your mutual circle jerk of festering Exum hatred ??

No because I'm the founder of the Exum sucks foundation but the poster previously mentioned if Exum broke out if we would trade Conley. DL might be stupid 3 times in a row for Bustum but Zanik would give him a huge slap. This franchise can't rely on Exum for everything other than a small contribution at that because he is horrible and fragile

Imagine the moves we could have had if we didnt have exum
During the best off-season in our franchise history, everybody is fighting over Dante Exum. Freaking let it go people - BOTH SIDES. Enjoy this incredible moment of positive feels. We are legit contenders. Our roster is 10+ strong. This is no time for arguing about any player on the roster; it's time to celebrate everybody on our roster.

Enjoy this incredibly unique moment. Stay positive. Stay united. Support our Jazz. Let's Go!

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I taught my son with me in the picture how to shoot, man. I got game.
Randy, you from the SLC area? Why don't you organize a Jazzfanz 3-on-3 tournament? Plenty of guys who might be interested. I'm in. Maybe some of these guys with the wiseass attitude will fly in ... but I doubt it.

Randy, you from the SLC area? Why don't you organize a Jazzfanz 3-on-3 tournament? Plenty of guys who might be interested. I'm in. Maybe some of these guys with the wiseass attitude will fly in ... but I doubt it.

I would be down ... But no need to curse

And the finals can take place in my hometown of Toronto deal ? I will show you all around the city.

I’d rather have Exum breakout and trade Exum. If we can get Conley to resign for less,
Shouldn’t you wait for MVP to arrive so you can both indulge in your mutual circle jerk of festering Exum hatred ??
right now it’s just a Double Dutch Rutter. If you’d like to join, we could upgrade to a circle jerk. You’re call though! You can wear a Shelvin Mack jersey if you’d like!

I’d rather have Exum breakout and trade Exum. If we can get Conley to resign for less,

right now it’s just a Double Dutch Rutter. If you’d like to join, we could upgrade to a circle jerk. You’re call though! You can wear a Shelvin Mack jersey if you’d like!

I could say Shelvin showed more while he was here than Exum torched us a few times too.

<-- Exum supporter

Two weeks ago, I would have been squarely in the Trade Exum camp. But after seeing how deeply DL/Zanik was able to stock the cupboards whilst keeping Dante on the roster, I've flopped back into an excitement to see how he may up his value.

According to my reckoning, there's a very low probability that the FO has hit on the precise pieces to deliver a championship. I mean, we haven't even seen this group play together to know what kind of roster-balancing moves are needed. In addition, there's the cash-strapped reality the FO was facing after the acquisition of Conley and Bogdanovic.

And so the best chance we have at a championship as of right now resides in the following scenario: if our marginal or poor assets up their value and thereby produce a scenario where we are able to balance our roster with a higher quality player than the post-Conley and -Bogdanovich landscape allowed, and with some knowledge of how the team will play together.

And there's also the chance that Dante puts it all together, stays healthy, and works well for this roster. His defense is (or can be) very valuable against Houston and GSW.