What's new

I DEMAND fairness round this here joint, I tellya!

Hopper

Banned
Anybuddy notice that, at this particular instant at least (aint gunna last long, so don't fret), my rep done gone from red to green? It just aint no kinda fair, I tellya! I'm tired of lame-*** conspriracies controllin thangs round this here joint.

Mullet, this means WAR, sukka!

Anybuddy notice that, at this particular instant at least (aint gunna last long, so don't fret), my rep done gone from red to green? It just aint no kinda fair, I tellya! I'm tired of lame-*** conspriracies controllin thangs round this here joint.

That's awesome! I think I was one of the first denying you your masochistic desire for neg rep. It seems like it would have taken an organized effort to actually put you in the green, which I wasn't a part of. Congratulations!

I was tempted to jump on that wagon, but I refused. I will always hate your guts, Taint. Always.

And just like that, you're back to neutral. I feel good about that particular neg hit.

I was tempted to jump on that wagon, but I refused. I will always hate your guts, Taint. Always.

And just like that, you're back to neutral. I feel good about that particular neg hit.

Thanks, Bum! I knew I could count on your support, ya know? Now git to roundin up your homeys to do the same, willya?

Pleez, don't throw me innat der brier patch!

I have no homeys, sorry queer bait.

We seriously just took it out. why do I have a suspicion that you're going to be the poster boy for putting it back in?

Also this thread was such an attention whore I had to check twice to make sure Archie didn't start it.

Why do I have a queer feeling that you'll leave it in, just because you love me? Man on man style.

I just can't help but give you positive rep Hoppy. Deal wit it, sucka!

Ya see, Clutch, it's just this kinda misplaced sense of duty that done put my *** outta last place. This here is all at least 90% Mullet's fault, I figure, but all said and done, guys like you and Kicky done put it over the damn top. Seems like every post I made respondin to Kicky got me about 30 +hits from your ilk, ya know? It just aint no kinda fair, I tellya!