What's new

I Feel I Have To School You About The Utah Jazz

MeloTheJazzKiller

Look, tough loss last night. As a Knick fan we have one or two tough loses every year so I feel your pain. But you Jazz fans just don't know basketball. Every thread on this site is "Fire Quin," "Mack Is A Bust," "Hood Stinks," "Favors Doesn't Understand Boundaries"...

I know basketball, folks. I'll help you out with your team:

1. Average age of the Jazz is just 24.1, making them the youngest team in the league. Your future is bright. How would you like to be the Spurs -- average age 48.6?

2. You won't make the playoffs (the Knicks on January 20th assured you of that), but next year you will be the fifth seed in the Western playoffs. (You will play the Thunder and beat them in round one, then get swept by the Warriors in round two.)

3. You definitely need an All-Star caliber player and then you will be on TV more than once. Maybe even a Christmas game. (Curious, you are never shown on TV so do all you people in Utah have fantastic BOSE radios so you can follow your team?)

Don't despair, Jazz fans. Your team is fine. I even have a Gordon Hayward t-shirt (full disclosure: I didn't buy it, NBA.com sent me the wrong item...and I never sent it back.). We beat you on January 20th and knocked you out of the playoffs, but chin up because you lost to a team made up of All Stars Melo, Porzingis, Robin Lopez, Afflalo...

Welcome to the board new guy. We always appreciate new people joining in. Whats your deal? Where you from? Long time listener first time posting? Whats your other accounts name?

Welcome to the board new guy. We always appreciate new people joining in. Whats your deal? Where you from?
Thanks for the kind welcome. Being a Knick fan I wasn't sure how I would be greeted here.

About me?

1. Longtime Knick fan. I love Melo (in the blink of an eye he put up 30 against the Jazz and knocked the Jazz out of the playoffs). Melo is the best -- NCAA Champion, Olympic champion. A real Jazz Killer!

2. I respect the rules of basketball. I can't stand it when a guy steps out of bounds, not called by the refs, gets his shot in and then the Houston Rockets lose the game.

3. I actually like the Utah Jazz. They have some great young players and I like the team's logo. I go to a few Knick games every season and I am very selective in the games I choose. This year I definitely wanted to see the Jazz. (We won in OT and knocked the Jazz out of the playoffs.)

4. I have a Gordon Hayward t-shirt. (Full disclosure: I din't buy it, nba.com sent me the wrong item so I just kept it.)

Thanks for the welcome. What about you? What's your deal? When the Knicks knocked you out of the playoffs were your feelings hurt?

Thanks for the kind welcome. Being a Knick fan I wasn't sure how I would be greeted here.

About me?

1. Longtime Knick fan. I love Melo (in the blink of an eye he put up 30 against the Jazz and knocked the Jazz out of the playoffs). Melo is the best -- NCAA Champion, Olympic champion. A real Jazz Killer!

2. I respect the rules of basketball. I can't stand it when a guy steps out of bounds, not called by the refs, gets his shot in and then the Houston Rockets lose the game.

3. I actually like the Utah Jazz. They have some great young players and I like the team's logo. I go to a few Knick games every season and I am very selective in the games I choose. This year I definitely wanted to see the Jazz. (We won in OT and knocked the Jazz out of the playoffs.)

4. I have a Gordon Hayward t-shirt. (Full disclosure: I din't buy it, nba.com sent me the wrong item so I just kept it.)

Thanks for the welcome. What about you? What's your deal? When the Knicks knocked you out of the playoffs were your feelings hurt?

First off way to keep up the fake personality.

Second of all are the Kickerbockers still in the NBA? I havent heard about them for a few years. Maybe they can compete with SLC Stars for a chip in a couple years in the D-League. Melo would be good there.

As far as Melo goes you are going to post about how he won a pee wee championship 20 years ago? Oh that gold medal when he was surrounded by the greatest players in the world. Pretty sure any human, monkey or dog could have helped that team win a gold medal. Best Coach Melo had was the one that cut him in HS. Melo should have listened and gone into marshmallow competitive eating, he could have dominated.

Thanks for watching a few Jazz games and having a Hayward jersey. Since your main account pretends to be a Jazz fan but doesnt seem to know enough about the Jazz to warrant that these 2 facts make sense.

There is a reason why I've spend less time here than I used to. The mods allow way too much trolling to go on here.

Alt accounts are fun and entertaining but I feel bad for the people who make them. I wish they would come out to some Jazzfanz events and make some friends in real life.

There is a reason why I've spend less time here than I used to. The mods allow way too much trolling to go on here.

Really? you want more moderating done? I would prefer much less. Internet is a scary place I need more people holding my hand so I dont sin or get lost.

I have to tell you, and I don't want to be rude but I feel there is no other way to say it: anyone who thinks I am some alt account definitely has the IQ of a turtle. A deceased turtle I might add.

Why exactly would I make an alternative account? I am what I am: a Knick fan who went to see my team play the Jazz, then came here and posted that I was very impressed by that young team from Utah. Since then I see that there are some very deranged people here. Alt account? Yup, you got me. I'm really Karl Malone.

Sorry, there are already two Karl Malones registered on Jazzfanz...one with a capital K and the other lower case. I know Karl Malone and you sir, aren't worthy of even being his chambermaid.

I have to tell you, and I don't want to be rude but I feel there is no other way to say it: anyone who thinks I am some alt account definitely has the IQ of a turtle. A deceased turtle I might add.

Why exactly would I make an alternative account? I am what I am: a Knick fan who went to see my team play the Jazz, then came here and posted that I was very impressed by that young team from Utah. Since then I see that there are some very deranged people here. Alt account? Yup, you got me. I'm really Karl Malone.

Sorry then, whats your name on the Knicks Forum?

Sorry then, whats your name on the Knicks Forum?
TreyTheKnicksKiller

NBA-KNICKS-JAZZ.jpg

pretty sure it's pgab

LOL my only alt "Trade Burke" was banned long ago. This person is simulating some Knicks fan who's a Carmelo fan, which I never considered myself to be.

Truth be told I always liked Chris Bosh better then Melo leading into that draft, even coming off the national championship, I infact thought Chris Bosh had more of a 'winners profile' because of his successes, and how he carried himself in HS.

LOL my only alt "Trade Burke" was banned long ago. This person is simulating some Knicks fan who's a Carmelo fan, which I never considered myself to be.

Truth be told I always liked Chris Bosh better then Melo leading into that draft, even coming off the national championship, I infact thought Chris Bosh had more of a 'winners profile' because of his successes, and how he carried himself in HS.

Agreed... I can't imagine any Knicks fan being a Carmelo fan after what happened this year. He's been straight up garbage for what they're paying him. Replace him with a decent SF and the Knicks would be in the playoff race right now. Carmelo's just been awful.