What's new

I Feel I Have To School You About The Utah Jazz

Who is these dumb asses who still believe Durant has any other option than Utah? We will be on national tv every night. TBH I think Durant teams up with Howard to create a Utah super team.

Look, tough loss last night. As a Knick fan we have one or two tough loses every year so I feel your pain. But you Jazz fans just don't know basketball. Every thread on this site is "Fire Quin," "Mack Is A Bust," "Hood Stinks," "Favors Doesn't Understand Boundaries"...

I know basketball, folks. I'll help you out with your team:

1. Average age of the Jazz is just 24.1, making them the youngest team in the league. Your future is bright. How would you like to be the Spurs -- average age 48.6?

2. You won't make the playoffs (the Knicks on January 20th assured you of that), but next year you will be the fifth seed in the Western playoffs. (You will play the Thunder and beat them in round one, then get swept by the Warriors in round two.)

3. You definitely need an All-Star caliber player and then you will be on TV more than once. Maybe even a Christmas game. (Curious, you are never shown on TV so do all you people in Utah have fantastic BOSE radios so you can follow your team?)

Don't despair, Jazz fans. Your team is fine. I even have a Gordon Hayward t-shirt (full disclosure: I didn't buy it, NBA.com sent me the wrong item...and I never sent it back.). We beat you on January 20th and knocked you out of the playoffs, but chin up because you lost to a team made up of All Stars Melo, Porzingis, Robin Lopez, Afflalo...

Let me educate u on the Knicks.

They haven't had a tough loss in years, because no one expects them to even challenge for a playoff spot, so who really cares if they lose. I know the zen master of nothing doesn't.

Really? you want more moderating done? I would prefer much less. Internet is a scary place I need more people holding my hand so I dont sin or get lost.

My point isn't about having someone holding my hand. I just much prefer interesting discussion about the Jazz, and not a site filled with people trying to out troll one another. That plus the overall negativity here is tough to deal with sometimes. I much prefer the NBA and UtahJazz discussions on Reddit. I just wish the signal to noise ratio was better here.

My point isn't about having someone holding my hand. I just much prefer interesting discussion about the Jazz, and not a site filled with people trying to out troll one another. That plus the overall negativity here is tough to deal with sometimes. I much prefer the NBA and UtahJazz discussions on Reddit. I just wish the signal to noise ratio was better here.
Maybe part of the problem is that people don't report the trolls enough.

For instance, I have never reported a poster or a post before today. I finally had enough and sent a pm to some of the moderators regarding an especially annoying troll.
Maybe if we report the trolls enough then they will get banned.

So I encourage you to report any and all trolls.