What's new

I had a dream that I made a thread about trading Kanter for Nerlens Noel

Hotdog

It was long.

NAOS trolled as usual.

Cy argued for Jeremy Lamb instead

Catchall argued that Kanter was a perfect fit in Golden State.

What a weird a dream.

Anywho....

Trade Kanter for Nerlens Noel because Philly is setup to be a good trade partner.

Get Nerlens Noel and maybe Jerami Grant.

Utah does it because we have to move Kanter, and Nerlens Noel is on a rookie contract, is athletic, and plays defense. Jerami Grant is a sleeper. He's gonna be pretty good.

Philly does it because they can afford to pay Kanter, they need some more offense down low. They are dumb .

Kanter likes it because he gets opportunity, he gets paid, his friends are in Pennsylvania.

Weird. Where are these disappearing threads going?

Even the reps from the thread are gone.

I really hope this is just a troll job. Philly hangs up the phone before Lindsey can even finish saying Enes.

Why is that?

You think Noel has a ton of more value than Kanter?

He's a one dimensional player like Kanter. It could be argued that Kanter has more value.

Are you trolling?

I had a dream we drafted Russell and made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs behind his;
19pts
5rbs
5asts
2stls

#mydreamwins

If DL could get Noel for Kanter I would be ecstatic Though I would be surprised if Philly accepted that trade.

It was long.

NAOS trolled as usual.

Cy argued for Jeremy Lamb instead

Catchall argued that Kanter was a perfect fit in Golden State.

What a weird a dream.

Anywho....

Trade Kanter for Nerlens Noel because Philly is setup to be a good trade partner.

Get Nerlens Noel and maybe Jerami Grant.

Utah does it because we have to move Kanter, and Nerlens Noel is on a rookie contract, is athletic, and plays defense. Jerami Grant is a sleeper. He's gonna be pretty good.

Philly does it because they can afford to pay Kanter, they need some more offense down low. They are dumb .

Kanter likes it because he gets opportunity, he gets paid, his friends are in Pennsylvania.
Did it disappear before or after Jason posted his announcement?

That's no dream. It's a reality.

Your response is hilarious.

You missed the orginal thread. Cy doesn't think it's a crappy thread because he thinks Philly would laugh at us. He thinks it's crappy because he think Nerlens Noel is hot trash and would rather keep Kanter. Those are his exact words. You think we get laughed at because we couldn't get Noel for Kanter.

Neither one of you are right. It's somewhere in the middle where I am.

Your response is hilarious.

You missed the orginal thread. Cy doesn't think it's a crappy thread because he thinks Philly would laugh at us. He thinks it's crappy because he think Nerlens Noel is hot trash and would rather keep Kanter. Those are his exact words. You think we get laughed at because we couldn't get Noel for Kanter.

Neither one of you are right. It's somewhere in the middle where I am.

I think it's crappy for both reasons.

I would do the trade, just cause I want Kanter shipped out and I want a prospect back with him.

What announcement?

I made it last night after the game, and it was gone this morning when I woke up.
The announcement about deleted threads that's currently posted at the top of the forum.

But he posted that before last night.