What's new

I had a dream

berkkobe

I had a dream last night. We lucked out( hope you use the phrasal like this lol)

Jazz select first, 10th and 23th. We trade first pick for 2nd(76'ers) and pelicans pick owed by 76ers.

They select Wiggins first.
We select Jabari Parker and my boy Dario Saric
and with the 23rd pick Kyle Anderson

thoughts????

I had a dream last night. We lucked out( hope you use the phrasal like this lol)

Jazz select first, 10th and 23th. We trade first pick for 2nd(76'ers) and pelicans pick owed by 76ers.

thoughts????

the world obviously revolves around you

thoughts????

UMM we only have 2 first round picks. I kinda think we will trade our 23rd. Yeah there might be a role player there but we will probably spend that hype on something nice.

I had a dream where Dallas got the first pick. True story. Means nothing

thoughts????

Don't like the idea of having three rookies on the team. Two rookies is probably good though.

I had a dream that I was swarmed by the hottest women ever that their only meaning of life was my pleasure.

You can have Wiggins and Parker.

thoughts????

You shouldn't dream. All of those guys are wrong for our team. They're all too slow.

I could do Parker, but not the other two with him.

If we did any trade like that, I could live with Parker at two since he'll be BPA (unless Embiid's back is fine), but would instead snatch Lavine or someone else with the second lotto pick, and someone like Payton or Early with #23. Pick players with measureables and athleticism and a decent amount of game knowledge, then teach them the rest.

KA and Saric are just tall, not really mismatches because of their slowness. We need to start taking full advantage of the altitude, youth and athleticism that we already have here, by adding players who complement that model.

thoughts????

Guess Philly jumped ahead of the Bucks in your dream.

If Jazz got the #1 or #2 pick, trading with Philadelphia is something I'd definitely consider if they were in love with Wiggins or Parker. I'd trade the #1 (or 2) and the #23 for the #3 (or even #4 if someone else jumped ahead) and #10. Would still get a potential franchise player in Embiid or Exum.

Saric could be there at #10 or even Gordon slides to #10 in some mocks. Would also consider McDermott. He'll be an elite 6th man. That's good enough value for me at #10. Imagine Burks driving and throwing out to McDermott if the defense collapses. Or could even see if someone would bite on moving to #7 or #8 or by throwing in the #35. Just 2-3 spots. Kings or Pistons might bite.

Last edited:
I had a dream that the Jazz dropped to the 7th spot. Luckily for all Jazz fans, my dreams never come true, so we're in good shape guys.