What's new

I knew it! Snyder: "He just wins everywhere he goes!"

I wonder if it’s just Jazz off-season propaganda- like 15 pounds of muscle… are we expected to believe that a rookie PG can come in and get minutes and contribute, when a 14 year veteran couldn’t understand the offense for 2 and a half years- and Mitchell still struggles with the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It seems like the "win everywhere he goes" comment is the same thing that Kevin O Connor said about Hayward. Am I remembering that correctly? Maybe with Gay out there is room in the rotation for Butler but short of that I am not sure where the minutes come from.

I wonder if it’s just Jazz off-season propaganda- like 15 pounds of muscle… are we expected to believe that a rookie PG can come in and get minutes and contribute, when a 14 year veteran couldn’t understand the offense for 2 and a half years- and Mitchell still struggles with the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean I'd love to see a second round pick for our team vie for ROY and make all the GMs that passed look like baboons! I mean it's not rocket science, who couldn't do a better job than half these guys?

And on the other front, who knows with Snyder. He had no patience with Green, Davis and Ilyasova, but turned a benchwarmer in Cleveland into a 6th man of the year.

It seems like the "win everywhere he goes" comment is the same thing that Kevin O Connor said about Hayward. Am I remembering that correctly? Maybe with Gay out there is room in the rotation for Butler but short of that I am not sure where the minutes come from.
Well you have to expect that Conley's trick hammy will rear it's ugly head at some point.

Last edited: