What's new

I know I wont regret this.. (motorcycle)

i see your electric bike. and i raise u this guzzoline moped i been drooling over since i saw your electric bike
the-zombie-proof-moped
Damn.
Right outta mad max

Thats pretty bad ***. Would be fun to take on a hunting trip or just camping.

its a bit more piercer then fish his electric bike about 3200-3700 depending on 50cc or 125cc motor. ecluding the rope, crossbow, axe and the shovel.

they also have some city friendly bike so you dont scare off liberals, but i guess liberals are afraid of guzzoline so it will offend them either way.

their cruzer i just think this scream hipster :p. but i guess hipsters dont go for guzzoline :p
motoped2.jpg

the pro version:
IMG_3593-Edit.jpg

and the tactical version without gear(crossbow,axe shovel and rope):
L-side1.jpg

Attachments

• motoped2.jpg
    motoped2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
2300 bucks.

Anytime I let someone ride it they always want to go for another ride and then want to get one for themselves.

Go to prodeco.com to check out the selection. My bike is one of the more expensive ones..... They have E-bikes that are allot cheaper too

Damn brotha. How often you ride?

God damn bro. How much does this cost? I've never even ridden a motorcycle before but I wanna buy this out of sheer child-like longing.

3499 with 49cc engine
3699 with 125cc engine

pretty steep. but awesome to have when obama declares martial law declares himself imortan obama, and america goes into full on mad max mode.

Damn brotha. How often you ride?
Daily. Always ride it to the gym.
Sometimes to work. Tomorrow I'm going fishing and I'm taking my bike so I can get farther down the river to where other people don't fish as much

3499 with 49cc engine
3699 with 125cc engine

pretty steep. but awesome to have when obama declares martial law declares himself imortan obama, and america goes into full on mad max mode.

That's in US dollars? That's not bad at all imo. I thought you were going to say 8-9K.

Does that price include the weaponry as well?

Motorcycles would be the coolest thing ever, except for the fact that people die on them all the time. I think more people in my life have died from motorcycle accidents than anything else. You can be the best motorcyclist in the world, but that doesn't stop an old senile lady from crashing into you on the highway.

And they're not very practical. You can't really go grocery shopping, or haul anything with them. And if you need to give more than one person a ride somewhere, you can't. And not to mention how crappy they are to drive in bad weather, which is like, 50% of the year.

But whatever, if my friends get a motorcycle, I'm at least getting a ride.

Motorcycles would be the coolest thing ever, except for the fact that people die on them all the time. I think more people in my life have died from motorcycle accidents than anything else. You can be the best motorcyclist in the world, but that doesn't stop an old senile lady from crashing into you on the highway.

And they're not very practical. You can't really go grocery shopping, or haul anything with them. And if you need to give more than one person a ride somewhere, you can't. And not to mention how crappy they are to drive in bad weather, which is like, 50% of the year.

Riding a motorcycle has made me a much better driver. After riding for 15 years I just sold my V Star and all my riding gear. I do not plan on riding anymore. I was a very safe rider, but there are so many bad drivers out there that the risk exceeds the reward. I just got tired of it.

Electric bikes are funny, I would never get one, but to each his own. I would much rather spend my $ on a high end, human powered outdoor equipment (mountain bike, whitewater kayak, etc.).

i dont care about giving others a ride :p
thats why i chose the 1 seater as for groceries:
2879131.jpg
lots of gorveries fit in those bag

you cna haul alot in this :p
images

Ya a dude I work with just died.
He simply layed his bike down going around a turn and hit his head wrong. Dead.
Crazy

article-2662470-1EEB382B00000578-261_634x502.jpg

finally got to see avengers 2 the movie was meh.
but hell that bike was awesome, maybe cus of the sound effects added.
so had to reasearch it. seems it is a harley davidson prototype. that can be testdriven at certain location. not a fan of harley davidson as a brand cus they are high maintance byut holy hell i love this bike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVt1ZIWKqBU

what say u

States that mandate helmets like Cali have higher death rate in accidents and more accidents per rider than states that dont mandate helmets like Utah.

I do not have any data to back me up, but allow me to suggest the following:

Helmet laws are not the only difference between riding in Utah and riding in California. Population density in the major metro areas is one factor that will affect accident rates. More people=more traffic. Another thing about California in particular, despite their normal overreach in their zest to protect citizens from themselves, is that they allow lane splitting; a dangerous practice in general.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I would guess that these contribute to the fatality numbers as much or more than whether or not a rider was wearing a helmet.

But I'm biased. I always wear a helmet when I ride. I ride to ride, not to flex my vanity.

Ya a dude I work with just died.
He simply layed his bike down going around a turn and hit his head wrong. Dead.
Crazy

Was he wearing a helmet? I was surprised to learn that wearing a helmet isn't mandatory in Utah, which is fine, to each their own. It's the only question I failed when I was getting my Utah driver's license because I thought it was so obvious that you need to wear one.

I don't own a motorcycle but I've heard and seen enough tragedies that I know I would definitely wear a helmet. Your head turns into a watermelon if unprotected.

motorcycles stress me out, because of the amount of stupid drivers up here. My brother really really wants to get one.