What's new

I lol'd

unluckyseventeen

So, you all know how FSN has those irritating texts from fans on the bottom of the screen during their pregame, halftime and postgame shows? Well, I happened to glance at it during halftime of the re-run and saw the following text:

"David Ballou loves CJ Miles!!"

I lol'd. And it was hard to explain the gag to the other people in the room without seeming like a total jackass.

So, congrats Trout, you're officially notorious for being a hoser. And you made me look like an *** in front of my wife and friends.

Those messages are usually funny, I like to read them when I'm watching the halftime show whenever it comes on if I'm already watching TV.

I like your cool picture, is that a zero with green and gray background? Pretty chilled, I like it.

- Craig

Those messages are usually funny, I like to read them when I'm watching the halftime show whenever it comes on if I'm already watching TV.

I like your cool picture, is that a zero with green and gray background? Pretty chilled, I like it.

- Craig

Talk about cool pictures...

I'm all for CJ re-adding him as a friend, and letting the two continue the feud all the way to the finals.

I'm all for CJ re-adding him as a friend, and letting the two continue the feud all the way to the finals.

I am too, but he full on deleted me and any access that I might have had. I can't even view his page, let alone send a friend request. What a boob.