What's new

I miss Dante Exum

I'm sorry. I'm having a blast watching Burke an Burks develop and improve.

Considering how well we're 'hanging in there' in the playoff race... imagine what our team can achieve with Exum and Gobert healthy and developing.

I feel your pain TPP :(

I would love mohave him back, but I don't think that we would have that many more wins with him. I think lots of folks here have happy eyes. Brock Motum was looking superb in those same summer league games.

We had a whole body of work to watch last year, and I think Exum will continue to improve but its going to take more than just one summer. He's so young. Super excited about the future though, but I'll have realistic expectations for him when he comes back.

Utah Jazz needs new training staff. There is no reason Exum and Gobert (or any player for that manner) should miss this many games. I remember back when Malone and MJ will go 82 games every season fighting for home court advantage. You think they do not sprain ankles? Sure they did.

Either players here are soft or medical staff is inept. Make your picks. Judging on Gobert returning in 4th quarter injured I am guess Utah Jazz do not have competent medics.

I'm sorry. I'm having a blast watching Burke an Burks develop and improve.

Totally agree! And I don't want to speak for you but I'm sure you aren't slighting Exum in saying that. It's not a one or the other type deal. It will be amazing when he's healthy, and it sucks he got hurt, but Burke/Burks have been really fun to watch to start the season.

Utah Jazz needs new training staff. There is no reason Exum and Gobert (or any player for that manner) should miss this many games. I remember back when Malone and MJ will go 82 games every season fighting for home court advantage. You think they do not sprain ankles? Sure they did.

Either players here are soft or medical staff is inept. Make your picks. Judging on Gobert returning in 4th quarter injured I am guess Utah Jazz do not have competent medics.

I'm hoping you are just trolling. Otherwise, you've just shown that you know absolutely nothing about sports injuries. An ACL tear is not a problem the training staff can just tune up. A grade 2 MCL sprain is a full blown ligament tear. If you let someone play with an unstable knee, they end up trashing their menisci and cartilage.

We were very luck to have John and Karl healthy for as long as we did. But, that says nothing about our current players or the jazz medical/training staff

I'm hoping you are just trolling. Otherwise, you've just shown that you know absolutely nothing about sports injuries. An ACL tear is not a problem the training staff can just tune up. A grade 2 MCL sprain is a full blown ligament tear. If you let someone play with an unstable knee, they end up trashing their menisci and cartilage.

We were very luck to have John and Karl healthy for as long as we did. But, that says nothing about our current players or the jazz medical/training staff

You don't know everything! Don't be disgrace ok?

INJs of Ex and RG stop us for a year. It's hard to swell. DL have time to think about leadership of hayward and complete bench for next year.

and Dante is great he could be and is prepared for our PG of the future. Dante FaV Gobert could lift us to WEST FINALS.

Dante just moves too well to not end up a very good to great player. Time will tell but I think in five years we will see a very different Dante.