What's new

I miss Ostertag

Wonder what he's up to and how he is
After Mark and Shawn tragedies hope he's taking care of himself

Not to mention his number hanging in the rafters.
Can’t we name the arena the Big O in his honor? The other day I thought about him and wondered where he is... never hear anything from him.

Also... my sister in law was a server at Olive Garden out here in Sacramento... he came in with his fam when he played for the kings... he was a little late and was trying to get her help ordering... was like “this is Italian do you have pasta or stuff like that?” Was dead *** serious. She told him yes... he ordered like spaghetti or something a 5 year old would order.

He was a millionaire without "learning how to work hard". how many of you can say that about yourselves?

He looks in better shape then when he played. It is too bad he learned about hard work after he got done playing. When he was in shape he was a difference maker and had a few big games in the playoffs but too many times he sucked wind and did not play well. People are bashing Rudy but he had 17 pts and 10 rebounds. Ostertag rarely got those numbers except for a few games. I think the Jazz would have won a championship with S & M if they had Rudy.