What's new

I Must repent to god

jope

I was bitching hard about hayward the first 2 games, but holy hell has he figured it out. If you scratch the poison game where he barely played, and even include those first 2 games where he couldn't get a shot over Luc, his playoff averages are almost 27 PPG on 48%/46%/96% shooting, to go with 8 rebounds and 3 assists. Joe Johnson has been our "joe jesus" late in games, but Hayward has carried us to the end and given us the opportunity to win.

Please forgive me god, for my transgressions.

Simply, they don't have anybody who can guard him other than Mbah a Moute. I don't think he was able to score on Rivers, but I'd exploit that mismatch every time if I'm the Jazz.

Hayward has also been really active on the offensive and defensive boards which shouldn't go unnoticed.

You know what! I am pretty pissed that the Jazz didn't make any moves at the deadline and are in this position! I mean really! Come on... if only they'd have listened we could have saved ourselves from being up 3-2 and having game 6 in Utah...

Something about CakkkkBakkkking or whatnot.

You know what! I am pretty pissed that the Jazz didn't make any moves at the deadline and are in this position! I mean really! Come on... if only they'd have listened we could have saved ourselves from being up 3-2 and having game 6 in Utah...

Something about CakkkkBakkkking or whatnot.

Are we or are we not being carried by a guy acquired in the off season? Wonder where we would be with Exum and Mack running the point? Then there are the 2 losses that let's face it were a result of the Jazz not having enough big man depth. Srs this series screams cakk bakking is stupid.

Churro demands sacrifice for repentance.

You need to end these lives to be forgiven.

ekler_290602.jpg

12400898_822370491208735_1316463610567551603_n.jpg

tiramisu-ekler-tarifi.jpg

Are we or are we not being carried by a guy acquired in the off season? Wonder where we would be with Exum and Mack running the point? Then there are the 2 losses that let's face it were a result of the Jazz not having enough big man depth. Srs this series screams cakk bakking is stupid.

I said deadline, not offseason. The vast majority of people here supported moves last offseason. Hill and JJ's acquisition caused people to freak out in a good way on here.

I'm mocking the recent posts about those wanting to stand pat at the deadline being called cake bakers.

Crap. Now I want an eclair.

Hayward has been fantastic the last couple games he's played. More of that competitive fire that I've been wanting to see from him.