What's new

I need a new hobby.....

Seriously tho, learning a musical instrument is a good hobby

I started reading novels recently, that's been alright

Okay, so a serious mod just moved this thread to 'General.'

Clearly this mod doesn't realize what kind of season we're in for.

A lot of this depends on how much money you want to spend. There are lots of free computer games, but you have to have a computer, and for some games a pretty good one. You could join a club of some kind. I belong to a Magic the Gathering club, a chess club, and Corvette owners group that is pretty fun. I also belong to a couple of barbecue enthusiast groups, which makes it hard to lose weight, but we are talking about entering the Nugget rib cookoff next year in Reno, so that would be awesome, and I love to eat good food. I also belong to a krav maga studio, which I attend 2-3 times per week, and am thinking about getting into some gung fu to work on cqc skills. I obviously do not have that much free time, but I try to spread it out a bit. There are a few things I participate in regularly, like nearly daily to at least weekly (krav, chess, bbq), then some that are monthly more or less (Corvette club, MTG), and others that are once in a blue moon, like church. lol

Disc golf free and fun and is not just for hippies like i thought originally

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

Okay, so a serious mod just moved this thread to 'General.'

Clearly this mod doesn't realize what kind of season we're in for.

Nah. . . . I wouldn't take it that far.

Clearly, the mod squad knows how lame the "General Discussion" forum is, and they were hoping to give it a sort of "boost" by bringing some of the good stuff in here. This is where the utterly depressed and despondent Jazz Fanz are hiding out until we get a new coach. The mods were doing an "intervention" trying to infuse us with joy and hope. . . . .

Board gaming.

It's a social activity, you don't need to invest a dime unless you want to, and the different challenges in different games keeps you mentally flexible.

Are you claiming that you didn't have an overwhelming urge to smoke dope by the time you finished? I don't believe it.
Their is the urge when you happen to walk up on the hippies in the process but like my urge to panic when the jazz lose eight in a row i fight it down

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app