What's new

I Need Some Help Choosing an MLB Team

As far as the original question... since you won’t choose the Yankees (sad face), why not go with the Angels?
Class organization, best player in baseball in Mike Trout, Shohei Otahni is going to be great over the years... could be fun to watch. And not that far from you as well.
And a Perennial loser

Feel free to ignore my posts about disliking baseball. I'm not trolling anyone, consider it an intervention to help people get away from the terrible "sport".
And you don’t consider that behavior trolling?
Cognitive dissonance. Wow.

....Says the dude who found a used, dirty, lice-ridden hat, then put it on his own damn head and proceeded to feel archaic tribal loyalties.
Dude... you expressing an interest in getting people to stop watching sports, yet consistently watching the Jazz, is a greater exhibition of cognitive dissonance that I have ever exhibited.

Dude... you expressing an interest in getting people to stop watching sports, yet consistently watching the Jazz, is a greater exhibition of cognitive dissonance that I have ever exhibited.
I don’t deny my own cognitive dissonance, though—a fact which likely renders it farrrrrrr less of a force than whatever you got going on over there in Denial Town.

EDIT: I’m also about to lose my 4th loved one in less than 6 months, so I ****ing need this crutch right now.

I don’t deny my own cognitive dissonance, though—a fact which likely renders it farrrrrrr less of a force than whatever you got going on over there in Denial Town.

EDIT: I’m also about to lose my 4th loved one in less than 6 months, so I ****ing need this crutch right now.
Sorry for your loss(es).

Agree to disagree. I have exhibited no dissonance, as I am a die hard Yankee fan and though I understand why others cannot all be Yankee fans, I will always preach the good word of our Lord and Savior Lou Gehrig.

Sorry for your loss(es).

Agree to disagree. I have exhibited no dissonance, as I am a die hard Yankee fan and though I understand why others cannot all be Yankee fans, I will always preach the good word of our Lord and Savior Lou Gehrig.
I would have “liked” AND “haha’ed”

And you don’t consider that behavior trolling?
Cognitive dissonance. Wow.
Can you ignore my post? Yes you can. Did I target you with my first post that you quoted? No I did not. The entire reason we are in this conversation is you quoted me to tell me to not express my opinion. Otherwise you could have just ignored my comment entirely. So how exactly am I trolling anyone?

Yep. Cognitive dissonance.

Can you ignore my post? Yes you can. Did I target you with my first post that you quoted? No I did not. The entire reason we are in this conversation is you quoted me to tell me to not express my opinion. Otherwise you could have just ignored my comment entirely. So how exactly am I trolling anyone?

Yep. Cognitive dissonance.
I’m enjoying your company in this thread.

Hey, frrrreal, has anybody heard from Tom Pitt?!