What's new

i think its time to pull the plug

We've been saying this for a year. We also thought it was a no-brainer decision coming into this season. If past is any indication, why would we expect any changes going into next season?

It's become apparent Greg Miller doesn't care what happens with this franchise, and subsequently, we're left to be humiliated and shamed by such an incapable coach like Corbin. It's mind-blowing to me that someone could mishandle our roster the way he has. I was an avid supporter of hiring Corbin and wanted him to be the new face of the Jazz. Boy was I wrong. Kudos to those who were against it from the get go.

Getting your *** kicked is valuable experience in teaching the youngsters how not to get their *** kicked. Games like this will make them all-stars.

this loss proved where we are: definitely not a playoff team. i'm laughing at guys who said we would make between the 4th and the 6th seed at the beginn of the season. some guys were way too optimistic. and guys talking how much mawill an mowill improved our team. what a joke!