What's new

I think Marc Jackson is Kobe Bryant's lover.

gregbroncs

Seriously the guy has been on his jock this whole series. Every time he falls down it's an obvious foul according to Marc. Every time he mugs a Celtic is good hard physical defense. Give me a break.

Reminds me of the heckler on Happy Gilmore and when he meets up with shooter in the woods. "Hey Kobe! Want to go to Red Lobster? My treat!" Dear Marc, get your head out of his *** so he can play.

Anyone else feel that Jeff Van Gundy absolutely despises Derek Fisher? Van Gundy was ripping on him all night. He said something like, "Everyone knows that when Fisher shoots, he's going to hit the floor like there is sniper fire in the building." Rich I tell ya.

I keep hoping Mark Jackson gets a coaching job so we don't have to listen to his "insight".

But Fisher is a saint. He's the nicest, classiest guy to ever play the game.
His number should be hanging from the rafters in SLC once he retires.

Anyone else feel that Jeff Van Gundy absolutely despises Derek Fisher? Van Gundy was ripping on him all night. He said something like, "Everyone knows that when Fisher shoots, he's going to hit the floor like there is sniper fire in the building." Rich I tell ya.

I get the feeling that Van Gundy truly doesn't care if he ever coaches again and would be completely fine with remaining in the broadcast booth. That's allowed him to say truly honest things about what he sees on the floor. He's effectively become the Bill Mahrer of NBA broadcasting.

As far as Fisher goes, I'm under the impression that he's the only father to ever have a sick daughter.

....I thought Van Gundy was way off base criticizing the ref for calling that tech on Rondo for shoving Artest after Artest fouled Garnett in the 4th quarter! The tech was definitely warranted.....and I would have added an "intentional" foul and two shots with possession of the ball for the Artest foul on Garnett! He was really the instigator of this confrontation by the way he fouled Garnett. Not a smart play by either player.....Artest or Rondo.

I get the feeling that Van Gundy truly doesn't care if he ever coaches again and would be completely fine with remaining in the broadcast booth. That's allowed him to say truly honest things about what he sees on the floor. He's effectively become the Bill Mahrer of NBA broadcasting.

As far as Fisher goes, I'm under the impression that he's the only father to ever have a sick daughter.

......I don't think Jeff Van Gundy wants to coach again.....because he knows the game is full of knuckleheads that are virtually uncoachable....and he's a fundamentalist who would just frustrate himself trying to get through to these knot-heads! He would only go back for a couple of years if the money was too good to pass up, like maybe 5 times what he's making now in the both? That may not even be enough to get him to coach!

Why would ya limit it to Jackson, I wonder, eh, Greg? I betcha Kobe has plenty a boyfriends, ya know?:

6a00d8341c630a53ef01348058b73d970c-800wi.jpg

I dunno, CJ, I figure mebbe Van Gundy is just achin for the chance to ruff some more NBA players plumb UP by bitin they ankles, and stuff, ya know?

Can't find no vid clip, dammit, but I figures ya knowz what I means, eh?

Last edited:
Stay classy Van Gundy. Fisher is a one of a kind father. A true saint. A blessing to all of us. Simply and purely a beautiful man.

This is all true...I read it in Derek's autobiography.

Stay classy Van Gundy. Fisher is a one of a kind father. A true saint. A blessing to all of us. Simply and purely a beautiful man.

This is all true...I read it in Derek's autobiography.

You'd think that with all of Fisher's powers that he'd be able to heal his daughter since he can give eyesight to the blind.

Sounds to me like he's just a paying attention. Everyone does know that.