What's new

I will barf on my monitor if this draft goes anywhere close to what these mock drafts are saying..

That has us getting kabongo in the second round. I would be ok with that part. The rest, not so much

if they take Kelly over Plumlee i will turn off the tv, if they are looking for a player of that size, him or tony mitchell is the pick, but not at 14 probably.

i prefer to get a true 7' er to rotate with Enes and Favors though, if a 6'10 guy works Plumlee isnt a bad pick, at all

i liked kelly a bit before he measured identically to Zeller without the explosion, heres the thing with ollynyk

i prefer Lord Byron

byron-mullens-fantasy.jpg

Why do they have us passing on Schroeder?

smh. am disappoint in you draftexpress.

A lot of Jazzfanz like Olynyk. I don't.
Don't hate the guy, just don't like him at #14, and don't think he has value there.

He would be a scoring soft big off the bench. We already have that in Tomic.

if they take Kelly over Plumlee i will turn off the tv, if they are looking for a player of that size, him or tony mitchell is the pick, but not at 14 probably.

i prefer to get a true 7' er to rotate with Enes and Favors though, if a 6'10 guy works Plumlee isnt a bad pick, at all

i liked kelly a bit before he measured identically to Zeller without the explosion, heres the thing with ollynyk

i prefer Lord Byron

byron-mullens-fantasy.jpg

Yes to ******* Mullens!1

This is a big board..lteam needs still have not been accounted for.

Exactly. Meanwhile, this is a mock draft that apparently does take team needs into account. Except that it has the Jazz taking a SG with ALL THREE of our picks. Haha. I believe that this mock is the developing scenario, no way Schroeder slips past Dallas at 13. I think he'll go 12th. If we really want him, I think we're going to have to trade up at this point. The way this mock plays out, we could take Gobert or Adams at 14 and Larkin at 21 which would be decent. I'd perfer to package both picks to move up.

Don't worry, we're getting Schröder. Book it.

LOL.. are you getting a message from up above, bro?

I haven't prayed for anything relating to a sporting team/event, but I'll start praying for Schroeder. We've got 1 month left, hopefully that's enough time.

I haven't prayed for anything relating to a sporting team/event, but I'll start praying for Schroeder.

Lets organize a Jazzfanz fast day.....so crazy it just might work....

KELLY OLYNYK

Predraft Measurements
Height w/o Shoes Height w/shoes Weight Wingspan Standing Reach Body Fat No Step Vert Max Vert Bench Press Lane Agility 3/4 Court
...6' 10.75"................ 7' 0".... 234.... 6' 9.75". 9' 0"........... 6.7 ........24.5 ................29.5 ........NA ................11.42 .......3.59

From DraftExpress.com https://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2TsPjD9AI
https://www.draftexpress.com

TRex syndrome here, not sure I like that. OK for a backup but not a future star in the league, but maybe that's what we need anyway.

(Meh, measurements didn't line up, but you can figure it out if you try hard enough.)

When I first looked I also figured they didn't have it accounting for team needs, besides that I would literally rather the Jazz pick anyone who they show from picks 15-24 than pick Olynyk.

Not that it matters and I don't remember ever having a Jazz related dream but Friday night I had a quick snippet of one that had the Jazz using both of their first round picks on PG's, on Schroeder and Larkin.

Olynyk is Scola is Olynyk!
Olynyk is a player.
He is T-Rex sure!
But don't underestimate his skillz!
Jazz need PGs more urgently; so Olynyk is not really a need, but givethe creditwhen due;
Olynyk is a good player!