What's new

I WISH I CAN NEG JASON ! MILLION TIME!!!

Jason initiated a one-man neg train? Does he need a suspension to think about what he has done?

Don't be a caboose.

hey don't bash my caboose.

I don't know about manners in bluegrass country or even in Utah's "Dixie", but Jesus taught us to take the back seat in the bus and wait. If anybody wants to hear from us, they call us up front and ask us to speak.

The idea there is if we speak up when nobody wants to hear, it's only an annoyance, really, to the rest of the community. And dead certain nobody is gonna want to hear anything anyone wants to tell 'em.

Rosa Parks coulda done the world more good listening to Jesus. Now we done got ourselves a whole lot of front seaters all kinds of front seaters, and nobody goin' anywhere to boot. The driver done got sick, mortally sick, and parked our bus.

An so, iffn ya git mah drift, bro. I'm gonna be the big caboose of JFC.

I don't know about manners in bluegrass country or even in Utah's "Dixie", but Jesus taught us to take the back seat in the bus and wait. If anybody wants to hear from us, they call us up front and ask us to speak.

The idea there is if we speak up when nobody wants to hear, it's only an annoyance, really, to the rest of the community. And dead certain nobody is gonna want to hear anything anyone wants to tell 'em.

Rosa Parks coulda done the world more good listening to Jesus. Now we done got ourselves a whole lot of front seaters all kinds of front seaters, and nobody goin' anywhere to boot. The driver done got sick, mortally sick, and parked our bus.

So you're Jason, basically.

You just said Rosa Parks should have gone to the back of the bus?

Ballsy

You just said Rosa Parks should have gone to the back of the bus?

Ballsy

Well, as one of several possible honorable points of view, the teachings of Jesus about taking the back seat voluntarily makes a different point. If you advance yourself, there is a sort of mob mentality, like that on JazzFanz, where if you speak up as a knowitall and try to be the top dog, so to speak, you will draw ire if not fire. Jesus said, in reference to speaking up about religious matters, that a wise man would not promote himself. Dunno if He intended it apply to someone being deliberately put down, degraded, or whatever.

Paul in the New Testament advised slaves to be content in their station and to serve their masters with a fastidious dedication.... to the extent that their masters would be inclined to enquire as to the reason why this particular (Christian) slave was so dedicated and such an excellent servant.

But of course, that was all before the Islamists of the sixteenth and seventeenth century did all their raiding of the African villages to acquire slaves to sell to the British(largely) slavers who would pack'em like sardines in the boats and lettem cook in their own urine and feces all the way across the Atlantic to various slave markets in British colonies.

I think you have a fair point about Rosa Parks. Jesus doesn't have all the answers, of course. And He even took matters in hand when some special injustice was being perpetrated, and broke all the rules in the Book.

I think, to be perfectly fair, I recognize that the reason a lot of good decent blacks did put up with the back of the bus treatment speaks to their virtue and patience more than their supposed cowardice, and we should honor and respect them for being long-suffering citizens with the fortitude to endure.

I do think we have a few examples of Rosa Parks types of leaders today in the Black community, and I praise their guts for speaking the truth to power.

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondandSilk/

http://stacyontheright.com/new-conservative-voice-joins-national-urban-talk-radio/

Obviously, what I said was that here in JazzFanz Community, the site mods and leaders of whatever kind, clearly expect conservatives to take the back seat of the bus, sit down, shut up and listen to the ever-so-enlightened libs like you.

Of course, that's why JFC still has that neg button you like to use so much, and you are just the kind of bigot to use it. Oh, yes, let's define "bigot", OK. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot. yes, libs or conservatives can be bigots. I don't use the neg button anymore because I think whoever uses it is being a bigot, and I think it is obsolete. Good enough to click the like/dislike. A pos rep is worth having though. Until we all catch up with Dr. Jones.

No sense of humor in here at all. Everything has to fit the agenda of leftist "progress" or it has to be shouted down.

I pretend to be offering to sit sit down and shut up and wait for someone to ask for my opinion, and your itchiy neg finger has to slam that damn button.

Who the hell to libs think they are to shut down other peoples right to speak up.

Learn a lesson or two from current history. Look at the public rejection of the fake news Trump takedown, or of the violence of Antifa. Big backlash across America. Americans just don't like rude people who can't treat others fairly or with good manners.