What's new

I Yearn for Cockburn

Kofi moves really well and has a really high energy level for a man that size. Good hands and catch radius. Runs the floor pretty well. Has good balance and timing on this post moves. Athletically, he seems close to Andre Drummond, though he's a touch taller and not quite as long. He also seems a bit more mentally checked in than Drummond can be. Clearly he's a beast. Not sure why a team wouldn't draft him, tbh. If your 5-man isn't going to space the floor, he may as well dominate the paint.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmA6MpsVv78

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg45tIlOdV4

Last edited:
Check this out from Kofi's Insta page. Dude seems like a highly dedicated young man who will work his arse off to improve. I reckon this is a great opportunity for the Jazz!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-192404.png
    Screenshot_20220625-192404.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I had a lecturer at University with the surname Cockburn. She once quipped that she wished her parents had called her Ophelia
65pymn.jpg

Check this out from Kofi's Insta page. Dude seems like a highly dedicated young man who will work his arse off to improve. I reckon this is a great opportunity for the Jazz!
So he's in good shape and still is 280 lbs?

The NBA is going to be very tough for him.

Dropstep, bucket, dropstep, bucket, dropstep bucket. I'm yearning for ze Cockburn too.

Hope he makes the exhibit 10 roster and we develop this guy. Sign Big Al to our developmental squad and this guy will be the best scorer inside the paint in the league.

So he's in good shape and still is 280 lbs?

The NBA is going to be very tough for him.
280 lbs of solid muscle. If he's running against small ball, yeah he's probably going to be destroyed on defense. But on offense if we need 2 points (or an and-1) throw it down low to Kofi and make them FEEL THE COCKBURN!

Praying we just picked up Baby Embiid. This guy didn't have a terrible night one game this NCAA season. You develop a three point shot on this cat and he's going to have superstar potential.

Hoping he pans out, and pans out quick because we need someone major to step up once we trade Gobert.