What's new

Idea

b_line

Put the Box score for each game on the site somewhere, preferably on the top of the home page, or on the top of each page.

Anyway, hope everything is great. Glad you got rid of boris.

Put the Box score for each game on the site somewhere, preferably on the top of the home page, or on the top of each page.

Anyway, hope everything is great. Glad you got rid of boris.

I like this too. Maybe a widget or other tool exists? we could put it where chat used to be?

Have you seen this on any other site?

Edit: I found this on the phpbb forums, but I don't know if it's helpful at all.

Last edited:
Could be problems with spoilers though?

Good point. But do you come here if you're ever behind in the game? I personally don't (and I avoid my phone completely) but curious to get more feedback. I typically try and start to watch games after about 45 minutes in to fast-forward through all commercials and halftime :p

Good point. But do you come here if you're ever behind in the game? I personally don't (and I avoid my phone completely) but curious to get more feedback. I typically try and start to watch games after about 45 minutes in to fast-forward through all commercials and halftime :p

I don't usually worry about it, but I don't usually have the ability to watch the games on a delay anyway. I suppose at a certain point you are asking for it if you come on here expecting not to see any spoilers.

I do the same thing, generally start game about 45 minutes late (using DVR) and avoid phone and websites as I'm catching up to real time.

I do the same thing, generally start game about 45 minutes late (using DVR) and avoid phone and websites as I'm catching up to real time.

Same. I work evenings and I DVR most games. If you're DVRing the game, then you shouldn't check the site unless you don't mind spoilers.

Yeah, as much as I don't like spoilers, I think it goes without saying you need to avoid the site until you are caught up.