What's new

Identity Crisis

kiri.de.carlos

Anyone who knows me, knows that I only love the best players in the team. All the scrubs, can take a hike. My past loves include Jarron Collins, Carlos Arroyo, DeShawn Stevenson, Kyle Korver, Mansap, Kris Humphries, Curtis Brokenbones, Kirilenko, KM32MVP...just to name a few. With my impeccable record at fangirling for only the best, I find myself at a crossroads. It would seem like Boris Diaw would be right up my aisle, right? And yet, George Hill is the one making my heart pitter patter. Who am I? I don't like George Hills, his level of play is just substandard. Please help me fall in love with Boris and his cushiony body so I may get back to my roots.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone who knows me, knows that I only love the best players in the team. All the scrubs, can take a hike. My past loves include Jarron Collins, Carlos Arroyo, DeShawn Stevenson, Kyle Korver, Mansap, Kris Humphries, Curtis Brokenbones, Kirilenko, KM32MVP...just to name a few. With my impeccable record at fangirling for only the best, I find myself at a crossroads. It would seem like Boris Diaw would be right up my aisle, right? And yet, George Hill is the one making my heart pitter patter. Who am I? I don't like George Hills, his level of play is just substandard. Please help me fall in love with Boris and his cushiony body so I may get back to my roots.

Have you spent sufficient time pondering his ample buttocks as he ambles back on defense? The closely-cropped, salt-and-pepper dome? His artsy-fartsy personal life, including a penchant for fine wine, a burgeoning portfolio of photographic exactness, and as-yet undefined relationship status? His aloof, presumably indifferent demeanor? There is much to love, dear girl. Oui, beaucoup.

Have you spent sufficient time pondering his ample buttocks as he ambles back on defense? The closely-cropped, salt-and-pepper dome? His artsy-fartsy personal life, including a penchant for fine wine, a burgeoning portfolio of photographic exactness, and as-yet undefined relationship status? His aloof, presumably indifferent demeanor? There is much to love, dear girl. Oui, beaucoup.
I admit, I have not. I will have to give him a more thorough look.

Ah... OK. Is Boris merely travelling through this 'dark crossing'? Or has he actually 'created' it?

Well, the analysis is that this is kiri.de.carlos' dark/dusky crossing (her identity crisis), you see, and she is desperately seeking a way through it-- a wagon, if you will. She is struggling to accept it, but there is only one wagon, and it is Boris Diaw. She therefore must climb aboard the wagon, or remain standing at the crossroads of fangirlish uncertainty.

It's pretty complicated. There is a vague possibility I took way too much poetic license. I think she gets it, though.

[MENTION=277]kiri.de.carlos[/MENTION] , Jeff Withey is your man. How is this not obvious?

Good point actually and he's a total babe.

Just the other night they were speaking of Boris and how he doesn't give you points or rebounds, but impacts the game in other ways...kind of like my friend JC. It made me wonder, why don't I like him?

He rarely takes a good charge like JC. Kind of a turn off....

Have you asked [MENTION=101]UB[/MENTION] where his current fetishes are busy at work? Could be valuable research

Have you asked [MENTION=101]UB[/MENTION] where his current fetishes are busy at work? Could be valuable research

1163224.jpg

I can't decide which I'd want to get lost in more, those dreamy eyes or that return-mish forest of chest hair...