What's new

If Gobert is the Stifle Tower then what is Favors?

According to article 10, section 3, item b. of the Official Twin Towers Nickname Usage Rulebook, both players need to be 7'-0" (+/- 1") or more. Therefore we would be in violation of using this nickname. Sorry.

How about Gobert and Pleiss though?

Mountains are bigger than measly towers.
SLC had lots of mountains.
Wasatch Front > twin towers

Ok.. just 2 comments on that:

1. Tower is usually associated with positive things: He is "A Tower of Strength" or She is "A Tower of Love"

2. Mountain is usually associated with negative things: I've got "A Mountain of Work to do" or I've got "A Mountain of Dishes to Clean"

The "Language" of it is important to consider also.

1. Tower is usually associated with positive things: He is "A Tower of Strength" or She is "A Tower of Love"

2. Mountain is usually associated with negative things: I've got "A Mountain of Work to do" or I've got "A Mountain of Dishes to Clean"

Wrong.
I got a mountain of weed to smoke

I got mountains of money

I'm going to the mountains to go hiking

You are a Tower of Idiocy.

If they do have the longest reaches then the World Trade Twin Towers would make more sense.

maxresdefault.jpg

1. See Cy's post above.
2. Look at 1.

i have always like the wasatch front
I like it too on a local level.
Cy made a good point (shocking I know) about people outside of Utah not knowing what it means though.

I say **** erry buddy outside of Utah