What's new

If I told you how you could watch every Jazz game in HD on your computer for free.......

Holy ****....I post at 8:00 PM last night (actually 10:00 PM because on on the east coast) to see if there is some interest...Now I have PM's telling me that I am a hack or that I am about to get a bunch of neg rep's (not sure what that means) if I expose it (against forum rules) or that I will be permanently banned (I will loose sleep over that) from this forum because of my torrent hack.....I am sorry that I even brought this up and if I am going to be permanently banned for just bringing up the subject then that is fine.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with anyone but I get on this site maybe 2 times per week. Some of you look like you live on this site. Just because I didn't answer you within the hour doesn't mean I am a troll.

If it's a real source of free games then it is obviously illegal and will likely be shut down soon. Anyone remember megavideo.com? They were showing movies for free online and got nailed by the authorities. Check this out, this is all that's left of them:

https://www.megavideo.com/

Frankly, if someone isn't enough of a fan to pay to watch the games, then why bother? Yes, I know, it's expensive but think of the season ticket holders that pay thousands a year to go to games. Apparently it's worth it to them. Lastly, yes the players are overpaid, but their paychecks come from both ticket sales and tv contracts so watching their games for free is stealing a little bit of their pay.

Am I a prude? Yes I suppose, but I can sleep at night.

If it's a real source of free games then it is obviously illegal and will likely be shut down soon. Anyone remember megavideo.com? They were showing movies for free online and got nailed by the authorities.
Uh...There are plenty of easy-to-find free sites that stream movies and sports. They're not getting shut down.

Holy ****....I post at 8:00 PM last night (actually 10:00 PM because on on the east coast) to see if there is some interest...Now I have PM's telling me that I am a hack or that I am about to get a bunch of neg rep's (not sure what that means) if I expose it (against forum rules) or that I will be permanently banned (I will loose sleep over that) from this forum because of my torrent hack.....I am sorry that I even brought this up and if I am going to be permanently banned for just bringing up the subject then that is fine.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with anyone but I get on this site maybe 2 times per week. Some of you look like you live on this site. Just because I didn't answer you within the hour doesn't mean I am a troll.

Really!!! Your surprised by the reaction really!!! The word fan means fanatic. What the hell were you expecting, telling a bunch of jazz fans you have a way to watch all jazz games in HD.

So let's recap...

You tell a bunch of jazz fanatics you have a way to watch every game for free in HD, then you ask if anyone wants the info, then you come on here shocked to hell of all the responses and nasty pm's, I understand you don't get on the site much, but how do you not expect that kind of response from jazz fanatics? Then you say you can't say because you will get banned.

You sir are the definition of a troll! Now spill your guts or delete your jazzfanz account.

Release the negs!