What's new

If I were a betting man...

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
I'd start wagering on the Jazz right now as it seems we've hit rock bottom (like we have in previous years as Kicky mentioned) and are due to snap out of it.

Don't get me wrong. I still think we blow as currently constructed. But we have a coach and some players with too much pride and skill to tumble really much further.

Seconded. The team will bounce back. What I want to see is us actually be hot going into the playoffs. Every year there's a meltdown or rash of injuries. I want the excitement of this team gelled and playing its best basketball all season as we go into the first round. I'll live with the results after that.

Just bet my life savings ATS on this game. Please post your address for post-game thumb-breaking if we lose.

Patrick, will this new found resurgence effect all games...or just games against the bottom dwellers?

Just when you think the Jazz have hit rock bottom, a flock of seagulls fly over Fesenko and drop a sourcream-mud poop on his dome.

Way to jynx them, guy.

Patrick, will this new found resurgence effect all games...or just games against the bottom dwellers?

The bottom dwellers for the most part but we'll catch a good team sleeping on us, or having a key player injured, or coming off a back-to-back a couple times too. Without looking at the schedule, I feel us winning ten out of thirteen coming up soon.

I'd start wagering on the Jazz right now as it seems we've hit rock bottom (like we have in previous years as Kicky mentioned) and are due to snap out of it.

Don't get me wrong. I still think we blow as currently constructed. But we have a coach and some players with too much pride and skill to tumble really much further.

we're playing the second worst team in the league. your prediction is... how would Viny say it?

Bet plenty on this game that the jazz will lose especially with d will out with an injury. I won plenty with the jazz against lakers game and teh spurs against jazz. After this agme i wills top betting though.