What's new

If KAT becomes available should Jazz be interested?

I’m going to be watching KAT closely. I was super impressed with his last game and he seems to be maturing. Has made strides at different things this year. My issue with him was mostly mentality and he’s a weirdo. If he has his head on straight he might become the best version to f what people thought about him and take a few leaps as a winning player.

I’m going to be watching KAT closely. I was super impressed with his last game and he seems to be maturing. Has made strides at different things this year. My issue with him was mostly mentality and he’s a weirdo. If he has his head on straight he might become the best version to f what people thought about him and take a few leaps as a winning player.
The only thing about him that truly bothers me is how piss *** poor his defensive stance is. He must have been told 500 different ways of improving this part of his game... but I guess nothing got through to him.

Actually KAT is a bit of a weirdo sometimes ! But he improve and seems to feel the importance of winning rather than paddling stats. He is definitly a good second option for us. Or let's say option number 1 bis with Lauri.