What's new

If money wasn't an option.

Which player would you rather have if money didn't matter?

• Ronnie Brewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Korver

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Mike Miller

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Shannon Brown

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Wes Matthews

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
So do you think the Jazz have contacted him regarding the MLE? I've heard Miami wants him but won't be able to pay him that much.

Mike Miller? Yeah, he can hit 3's, so would be a nice replacement for Korver coming off the bench. Trouble is, he's 30, and about all he does is shoot. Never played much D, so he couldn't replace Matthews as a starting SG, IMO. He might score 30, but he'll just as likely get torched for 40 by someone we've barely heard of...

Mike Miller? Yeah, he can hit 3's, so would be a nice replacement for Korver coming off the bench. Trouble is, he's 30, and about all he does is shoot. Never played much D, so he couldn't replace Matthews as a starting SG, IMO. He might score 30, but he'll just as likely get torched for 40 by someone we've barely heard of...

Did you watch any Washington games he played in last year? They were much better when Miller was the primary ball handler and distributor and Arenas wasn't in the game. He drove with abandon, made smart plays, played solid defense. He was Wesley Matthews except much, much better, even with a shoulder injury.

Didn't see him play last year, but we had in in Orlando a few years back. Yeah, he can have a spectacular game here and there, really getting in "the zone". Problem with him has always been focus and maintaining consistancy over a season. Very up and down. Hey, maybe he's gotten better with that, but I doubt it...

I haven't heard anything but Miller being interested in Maimi so I was thinking if the Jazz were interested in him we could do a sign and trade with Washington. Miller made almost 9.8 millions last year with the Washington so if he signs with Maimi he'd have to take a huge pay cut ( I think ). We could go after him for 6.5 mil a year over 3 years. We'd have to have Washington re-sign him we then ship them a 2nd round pick and the Harp TPE. Washington doesn't gain a whole lot with this but they get a free asset and they keep a division rival from getting him. a nice win-win for both teams.

3 years 19.5 mil for Miller

I haven't heard anything but Miller being interested in Maimi so I was thinking if the Jazz were interested in him we could do a sign and trade with Washington. Miller made almost 9.8 millions last year with the Washington so if he signs with Maimi he'd have to take a huge pay cut ( I think ). We could go after him for 6.5 mil a year over 3 years. We'd have to have Washington re-sign him we then ship them a 2nd round pick and the Harp TPE. Washington doesn't gain a whole lot with this but they get a free asset and they keep a division rival from getting him. a nice win-win for both teams.

3 years 19.5 mil for Miller

I'd consider the Memphis pick for that. Jazz already have traded one second rounder to the Bulls.

Maybe the right to switch picks in any given year?

Mike Miller by a long shot...the guy is legit even if his stats don't show it as much...just a few years ago he averaged 2.9 threes a game and was such a good fantasy player (although that has very little meaning)

Did you watch any Washington games he played in last year? They were much better when Miller was the primary ball handler and distributor and Arenas wasn't in the game. He drove with abandon, made smart plays, played solid defense. He was Wesley Matthews except much, much better, even with a shoulder injury.

I think we already have a Mike Miller on our team, his name is Gordon Hayward.