What's new

If next season is canceled, how is 2012 draft order determined?

I really think that they should keep it the same as this year. But redraft the lotto picks with all 14 teams having a better chance of moving up to get the 1st pick etc.

Like give any team that won under 15 games this year 20 % chance at the 1 2 3 pick
then teams that won under 20 games 17.5 % chance.
Then tams, that won under 25 games, 15 % chance at the top picks.
then 30 wins 12.5 %.
then 35 wins 10% chance at the top picks.

And then I wouldnt put a restriction on it. I'd just give teams there chances and wherever they end up in the top 14 they end up. No restrictions! Its a gamble but it would be fun and pretty fair.

Any team that wins under 15-20 games this year arn't going to be that great next year. And this way utah might get a better pick with the Golden State pick to. I think there be pretty good next year.

Then with the rest of the teams I'd leave them how they picked this year. Teams don't get the much worse that fast unless your Miami.

I really think that they should keep it the same as this year. But redraft the lotto picks with all 14 teams having a better chance of moving up to get the 1st pick etc.

Like give any team that won under 15 games this year 20 % chance at the 1 2 3 pick
then 30 wins 12.5 %.

And then I wouldnt put a restriction on it. I'd just give teams there chances and wherever they end up in the top 14 they end up. No restrictions! Its a gamble but it would be fun and pretty fair.

Any team that wins under 15-20 games this year arn't going to be that great next year. And this way utah might get a better pick with the Golden State pick to. I think there be pretty good next year.

Then with the rest of the teams I'd leave them how they picked this year. Teams don't get the much worse that fast unless your Miami.

I'm thinking math isn't your cup of tea.

1. Lakers
2. New York
3. Bulls
4. Spurs
5. Boston
6. Miami
7. New Jersey
18. Utah
30. Orlando (I think he Hates D. Howard)

Stern would strategically give the Spurs the pick that would most likely land them a Euro star, continuing the Spurs tradition of drafting skilled Europeans.

I'm thinking math isn't your cup of tea.

Ok add acouple of % to each team. All I was saying is I'd like to see the worst team have a litle advantage but still see every loto team have a chance to get a 1 or 2 or even the 7th pick. Let let the combinations fall were they may. Wouldnt it be cool if we got the 6 and 12 pick this year and then the 4- and 5 pick next year? Thats all im saying

Stern would strategically give the Spurs the pick that would most likely land them a Euro star, continuing the Spurs tradition of drafting skilled Europeans.

Wouldn't suprise me to see the Pistons get a great draft pick too. Maybe throw in NEW Orleans and the Bobcats.

New Ranking

1. New Orleans :)
2. Bobcats (sterns a jordan lover)
3. New York
4.Lakers
5. Spurs
6. Boston
7. New jersey
8. Miami

18. Utah
30. Still Orlando

then 30 wins 12.5 %.

Do you have time to do my taxes?

Ok add acouple of % to each team. All I was saying is I'd like to see the worst team have a litle advantage but still see every loto team have a chance to get a 1 or 2 or even the 7th pick. Let let the combinations fall were they may. Wouldnt it be cool if we got the 6 and 12 pick this year and then the 4- and 5 pick next year? Thats all im saying

Bro, you're headed the wrong way. By your formula if three or four teams end up with the number one draft pick do they have to pick a player and share him?