What's new

If only we had a Big as NASTY as Zach Randolph...

So were Stockton and Malone. Play to win the game, that is all, I don't can how they do it, just win.

Yep, KG is the type of player that you hate to play against, but would love to have on your team. Every team needs a player that can mentally get into the other team's head. I think that Kanter definitely has the ability to become that kind of menace.

There's a part of me that wants Burks to be the next Sprewell... not that I want him tellin us he has "a family to feed" but maybe he'd run off the court and start choking Corbin.

Derrick took Nowitzki down post ball-slap.

favors-dirk-s.gif

I want the to be very physical and have a nasty tint to their game but save that trash talk for the playground. Best way to respond to a trash talker is to physically dominate them on the court.

So were Stockton and Malone.

....both were smart and hard nose players, but not dirty! Neither were "trash" talkers or flagrant foulers nor did they intentionally try and hurt others. Malone caught a couple of guys with his elbows cause they covered him too closely and zigged when they should have zagged! To compare either of them to KG, that angry black man, is a hugh stretch!