What's new

If the Jazz make a draft day trade......Predict the trade.

With the news about Portland. I would roll our assets for Damian Lilard. Exum the 12 the gs first and the okc first plus how ever many of our 2nd rounders they want.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'd love this deal too but I highly doubt Portland does this. I'm highly expecting LA to leave Portland and the Blazers to rebuild around Lillard, not trade him away. But if we can make that happen we should do it. Instant playoff team

My favorite trade idea is trading up to #8 or #9 with #12 and a lottery protected first in 2016. Target is Winslow/Hezonja/Johnson. Johnson the most likely, as I think teams would just take the other 2.

Locke says he is sure that the Jazz are trying to move up in the draft and it mentions Millsap.

What does that mean for Favors?

Locke says he is sure that the Jazz are trying to move up in the draft and it mentions Millsap.

What does that mean for Favors?
It means that Favors will not be traded to move up in the draft. It also means you aren't very smart.

It means that Favors will not be traded to move up in the draft. It also means you aren't very smart.

It also means you try to hard to be insulting and fail horribly at it. My 8 year old is better at it.

#12 to Bucks for John Henson and #17

Depending on who is still left on the board at 12, this is the only one I don't hate. I think Henson can fill Kanter's old role and the Jazz can still draft a big at 17 to round out the depth. Would still prefer to just pick someone at 12 or trade up slightly. . . but this would be about the only trade down scenario that I would be okay with.