What's new

If the roster stays the same, which player on 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year?

If the roster stays the same, which player on 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year?

• Tony Bradley

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Raul Neto

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Georges Niang

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Ekpe Udoh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it didn't exist two years ago so you're probably right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Your right, I exaggerated. It is only 1 year old. And that makes perfect sense, because it's still relevant with the players we have today. Your absolutely right. Let's look closer.
The Thread asks.

Your choices are.

1. Tony Bradley (still with the Jazz)
    31 vote(s)
    59.6%

2. Grayson Allen (Traded, not sure if you heard the news?)
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

3. Alec Burks (Traded beginning of last season, but yes still relevant)
    1 vote(s)
    1.9%

4. Raul Neto (We didn't resign, no longer on the team)
    1 vote(s)
    1.9%

5. Georges Niang (Still with the Jazz)
  6. 19 votes
  7. Ekpe Udoh (Not with the Jazz anymore)
Again, could you please tell me how you see relevance in this stupid question?? You have pointed out my mistakes. It's obvious that you hold this topic close and dear to your heart. How is this relevant again? Please answer. Which player on a 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year? There's 6 options, 4 of which aren't on the team anymore. One of those got traded almost a year ago on November 28th 2018. Your right it wasn't 2 years ago, it was only one, changes everything. Let's dig some more useless topics out of the grave, you couldn't be anymore correct.

Nobody cared about this post, 2 years ago. Now that it's outdated and completely inaccurate, ....... Maybe Hayward fans will care? They love the past!!!! Way to dig up s*** out of the backyard!!

Your right, I exaggerated. It is only 1 year old. And that makes perfect sense, because it's still relevant with the players we have today. Your absolutely right. Let's look closer.
The Thread asks.

Your choices are.

1. Tony Bradley (still with the Jazz)
    31 vote(s)
    59.6%

2. Grayson Allen (Traded, not sure if you heard the news?)
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

3. Alec Burks (Traded beginning of last season, but yes still relevant)
    1 vote(s)
    1.9%

4. Raul Neto (We didn't resign, no longer on the team)
    1 vote(s)
    1.9%

5. Georges Niang (Still with the Jazz)
  6. 19 votes
  7. Ekpe Udoh (Not with the Jazz anymore)
Again, could you please tell me how you see relevance in this stupid question?? You have pointed out my mistakes. It's obvious that you hold this topic close and dear to your heart. How is this relevant again? Please answer. Which player on a 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year? There's 6 options, 4 of which aren't on the team anymore. One of those got traded almost a year ago on November 28th 2018. Your right it wasn't 2 years ago, it was only one, changes everything. Let's dig some more useless topics out of the grave, you couldn't be anymore correct.

Your mom dropped you on your head multiple times as a baby, I’m assuming. Or, you were always the last pick playing playground basketball as a kid and it’s a painful topic.

Again, could you please tell me how you see relevance in this stupid question??

LOL. Chill, man. It was a followup. Last year I asked who would get the fewest minutes. Now that that season is over a quick followup actually was a bit relevant to see who was right. Most people had correctly guessed Bradley.

But mostly it was a "boredom of the offseason" thing. I hope you will recover from the great distress it caused you.