What's new

If Trump dodges debates...

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I want to see who still supports him. Because that's some weak *** **** right there. That's no leader. That's no "strong man." That's a scared little rich boy.

Use your words Trump, like a grown up, okay?

I feel like posting some Beavis and butt head shot right now.
RIGHT NOW.

But I won't.

Cuz I respect gf... And his pant-suit-lovin heart.

I want to see who still supports him. Because that's some weak *** **** right there. That's no leader. That's no "strong man." That's a scared little rich boy.
He complained that they were scheduled at the same time as NFL games and that makes you think he's trying to dodge them, or did he say something else?

DVR will solve the problem for me, but I can see why some would be disappointed by this scheduling.

If he debates I'll give him credit for debating. If he skips, for any reason, he gets extra "Trump" points from me.

Lol. I hope so. All I'm offering us my little own opinion.

I laughed as I typed that, obvi.

Was typing with my toes (****ing hard as hell on a phone) as I was getting an Asian massage.

Sorry if it came off wrong.

If he debates I'll give him credit for debating. If he skips, for any reason, he gets extra "Trump" points from me.
I'd be stunned if he skipped the debates. That doesn't make any sense. Of course, Trump has built his entire campaign on not making sense so maybe you're on to something.

It'll be entertaining, I hope. Maybe better than The Apprentice?

I will guess that Trump's main supporters (uneducated white males) will feel he wins the debates. Trump will be louder, he will be a bully and he will make up a lot of lies and stick to them until the debate is over. His supporters will believe his lies and like his sexist racist comments. Hillary will have a more coherent argument and will be much more truthful, since she is one of the most honest politicians we have had recently. But Trump might stump her with some ludicrous statements and assertions that he makes up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app