What's new

If you had never been to jazzfanz.com...

Harambe

Contributor
...And you just happen to peruse the board today, what would you think?

You gotta admit that it's been bad this year... The blatent hatred/homerisms, the "OMG, X had a good game, they r teh best evar!" and even the "wow... i wish we had a coach that wasn't senile". I move to stop the stupidity.

What would be MY first impression? Based off of content, I think maybe we should rename this place the "Jump to Conclusion" board:

jump2conclusions.png

I think you are jumping to conclusions.
It is more like sarcaggeration.
100% sarcasm, mixed with 100% exaggeration... if that's possible.

.....most of us Jazz fanz are just spoiled or use to seeing fundamentally sound pleasant to the eyes basketball. We are still winning....but it's how we are winning that causes us to complain and be critical! Plus, we all know how much money these clowns are making in a completely depressed economy....and that bothers us too, more than ever. We figure for $200,000 bucks a game, we should see all of our players hitting at least 50% of there shots, limiting turnovers to 10 a game.....and making 80% of there freethrows! When they fail to meet those reasonable goals.....we become irritated and rebel with sarcasm and harsh criticism!

I love how people over react to the Wes love. No one is saying Wes is a superstar or that he is better than Lebron.
I think most people here realize he is a starting 2, and not a one year fluke. Wes scored 30 points on us for crying out loud.
Give the guy his proper credit. That deal Portland signed him too is looking a lot more reasonable now. There is a lot of time left,
and no one here wanted that contract matched. Maybe Portland knows what they are doing afterall.

I love how people over react to the Wes love. No one is saying Wes is a superstar or that he is better than Lebron.
I think most people here realize he is a starting 2, and not a one year fluke. Wes scored 30 points on us for crying out loud.
Give the guy his proper credit. That deal Portland signed him too is looking a lot more reasonable now. There is a lot of time left,
and no one here wanted that contract matched. Maybe Portland knows what they are doing afterall.

Ok... add:

"Portland knows what they're doing"

You have to add the following.

Why can't the Jazz rebound?

Sloan can't call timeouts, and sucks at the rotations.

Put me in as coach.

Rebounding is Defense.

I harassed CJ and his family on facebook... all hail my fish bum. ;)

Your spelling and grammar suck.

Learn to Read!

Didn't read, too long.

Delete your account, log out of life, and flush your face down the toilet.... ok, I added that last part.

We should draft xxxxx in 2011, and xxxx in 2012, xxxxx in 2013, and check out this kid in grade school... he is awesome... we have to draft him in 2015!!!!!! He is the next Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, John Stockton mix but with a higher basketball IQ.

Yeah, this board is pretty ****** lately. I used to troll it all the time, now I only come around on some game nights.