What's new

If you haven't read this article, you should...

That's a fun article alright. And beyond the blatant homerism there are kernels of truth in there. This might just be the team to shock the world. I can't wait to see how the NBA directs the refs to turn the tides on this one. Can you imagine the collective **** the NBA and the pundits would take if the Jazz actually steal this series from the anointed ones? Get ready for the phantom foul calls, the blatant grabbing and holding that goes ignored, and a GS team that will become desperate as their finely-honed offensive weapons are worn to nubs against the grinding stone of the Jazz defense. This is going to be a ton of fun.

The best part is the pressure is all on Golden State. Everyone in the entire world, minus our fans and a few savvy b-ball minds in the know, have the Jazz slated to lose a 4 game series in 3 games with nothing but blow-outs along the way. I think there may be an actual shift in the weather with the collective jaws dropping and gasping of millions of shocked band-wagoners and homer pundits.

Bring it on!

That's a fun article alright. And beyond the blatant homerism there are kernels of truth in there. This might just be the team to shock the world. I can't wait to see how the NBA directs the refs to turn the tides on this one. Can you imagine the collective **** the NBA and the pundits would take if the Jazz actually steal this series from the anointed ones? Get ready for the phantom foul calls, the blatant grabbing and holding that goes ignored, and a GS team that will become desperate as their finely-honed offensive weapons are worn to nubs against the grinding stone of the Jazz defense. This is going to be a ton of fun.

The best part is the pressure is all on Golden State. Everyone in the entire world, minus our fans and a few savvy b-ball minds in the know, have the Jazz slated to lose a 4 game series in 3 games with nothing but blow-outs along the way. I think there may be an actual shift in the weather with the collective jaws dropping and gasping of millions of shocked band-wagoners and homer pundits.

Bring it on!

Well they still have no one who can play on Gobert, if Rudy is healthy he could have a huge series. I'm looking forward to watching the first game.

It just occurred to me that if Rudy spent his high school years doing vast amounts of cocaine and then took a crowbar to the head right after the draft, he'd be JaVale McGee

Wow what a great article.
Got me fired up and choked up at the same time. Very well written.

**** the whoreriors

Well they still have no one who can play on Gobert, if Rudy is healthy he could have a huge series. I'm looking forward to watching the first game.

Rudy going in the record books. The first recorded 20/20/20 game. 20 pts, 20 boards, 20 blocks.

"So forget your super team. Forget your super stars. Bring your damn icepicks and meet us in the parking lot. This is going to be a brawl."

Damn right!

This needs to be a sign in Game 3!!

There is always a place for optimism, then there is this.

Did you read the article? This is the official homer circle-jerk thread. Go be rational elsewhere.

;)

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/590041716/Jazz-blasted-by-Blazers-Sloan.html

But after Portland beat Utah 87-73 Friday night at the Delta Center — dropping the 24-26 Jazz to two games under .500 for the first time this season, and marking their fourth loss in a row — Sloan felt as if he had no choice to use words just like these:

"Hey, get your ice picks out. Get all your stuff solved. Go out in the parking lot. Do whatever you have to do, to get all the nonsense taken care of, so we can play basketball. Let's get back to the business of basketball."

i really think Jerry preferred a down-and-out team with it's back to the wall. i hope this is the kind of fight this team puts up against the warriors in this series.

Good article, but misses on several points. Utah is not at full strength by any means. Favors may miss game 1 with back issues, and even if he plays he just hasn't been 100% all season.

The clippers and jazz are both in the same boat as to being a 60 win team if healthy, so kinda weak to talk about the clippers as if Utah was the only team hurt by injury.

Absolutely HATE HATE HATE the crying about GS tanking and making us lose our pick. If anything, that team's success is living proof of smart management, and also hypocritical considering Utah has done plenty of tanking as well. Utah lost that pick because of our own bad management in deciding to scrape into the 8th seed with a team built around Al Jefferson. That was extremely poor management considering all of the factors involved, and IMO had everything to do with why KOC stepped down when he did.