What's new

Ignore Function

Why doesnt Trout stop with the personal attacks?

Probably because its encouraged by the moderators and ownership. And they just look away as he does it.

Then people like HH, who has launched no personal attacks, just defends himself, and is just annoying in some people's views., gets banned..

JazzFanz rules dont apply to the good ol boy club. The rules dont mean what they say either. Personal attacks are welcomed, while being dumb and annoying are not.It really just comes down to, are you in the club or not.
Trout has been banned multiple times, just like HH. But he rarely goes off the deep end. Just like Cy and Gyp and Dala and others is say most of us have no problem coming back after 6 months.

Ya well, word is thats more like the get yourself banned button for backseat moderating.

Plus, Im not 3 years old. Im not gonna taddle tell on him. Its wide out in the open for everyone to see. You need to look no further than his last post. Its right in this thread in fact.
*tattle

Why don't you just skip the post, comment, or whatever?

Bro... I don't want to ignore or see anyone get banned. All I want is a little respect and be able to post without getting attacked personally.

Yeah, I do run a garden centre, and if that makes me a "flower-boy" then so be it. But having it spat in my face in a condescending way for all to see isn't what I've signed up for. Again, I don't like reporting people and I can't even remember the last time I've done it, but all I want is a little bit of respect, is all.

Bro... I don't want to ignore or see anyone get banned. All I want is a little respect and be able to post without getting attacked personally.

Yeah, I do run a garden centre, and if that makes me a "flower-boy" then so be it. But having it spat in my face in a condescending way for all to see isn't what I've signed up for. Again, I don't like reporting people and I can't even remember the last time I've done it, but all I want is a little bit of respect, is all.

You'll have better luck if you stop trolling.

Ya well, word is thats more like the get yourself banned button for backseat moderating.

Plus, Im not 3 years old. Im not gonna taddle tell on him. Its wide out in the open for everyone to see. You need to look no further than his last post. Its right in this thread in fact.

That's foolish and you know it.

If you do not want to squeal on him than that's cool. But don't come on here crying about it when you were unwilling to take a stand at the time.

That's foolish and you know it.

If you do not want to squeal on him than that's cool. But don't come on here crying about it when you were unwilling to take a stand at the time.

I typed a big ol post to respond to this, but then just decided to delete it. Its hopeless to argue about this. Arguing in general is hopeless, but this even more so.

You like Trout., so he gets longer leash than than HH. Got it.

I typed a big ol post to respond to this, but then just decided to delete it. Its hopeless to argue about this. Arguing in general is hopeless, but this even more so.

I don't have a problem with Trout but saying I like him is a stretch.

I have no interest in debating your persecution mentality. I was just pointing out something foolish.

When I was still a mod, Jason was on record as saying that his vote for anything Trout related was an automatic infraction.
But I don't know why I continue this conversation. You will forever be convinced that the "ol' boys club" (your words, not mine) is favored over the new blood. I wonder how that tin foil hat fits.

I don't have a problem with Trout but saying I like him is a stretch.

I have no interest in debating your persecution mentality. I was just pointing out something foolish.

When I was still a mod, Jason was on record as saying that his vote for anything Trout related was an automatic infraction.
But I don't know why I continue this conversation. You will forever be convinced that the "ol' boys club" (your words, not mine) is favored over the new blood. I wonder how that tin foil hat fits.

I know, I know,... Im crazy right?

Our argument is whether or not Trout is given favorable treatment right? Right?

Trout is still trolling, but yet, he is still here. Hell, he does it right in front of your faces and you still tell me its under control. We are still talking about this arent we?

Trout still here, HH still gone? Right?

All this talk about your history has a say in the decision to ban and thsts why HH is gone, but Trout just keeps pushing the envelope, still says whatever he wants to whoever he wants.

I shouldn't have to report squat. Just look at his posts. You know, with your eyes? Those things in your head that communicate information.

Like I said, pointless argument. You see what you want to see.

I mean, do I really have to point out that saying things like "go hang yourself" or bashing someone's profession and trying to make fun of him on a constant basis, isnt appropriate?

Do I really have to explain to you why this constant bashing of people isnt welcomed? Oh wait, you think its funny right?

What Trout does is irresponsible and reckless. You dont know if the person on the other side of the post is just a kid with suicidal issues. If I was the owners of this site, I would not want that on my hands. Allowing some CyberBully to do whatever he wants here is irresponsible.

Treating people who post a video with swear word in it worse than than the guy who constantly insults people is just stupid imo.

I know, I know,... Im crazy right?

Our argument is whether or not Trout is given favorable treatment right? Right?

Trout is still trolling, but yet, he is still here. Hell, he does it right in front of your faces and you still tell me its under control. We are still talking about this arent we?

All this talk about your history has a say in the decision to ban and thsts why HH is gone, but Trout just keeps pushing the envelope, still says whatever he wants to whoever he wants.

I shouldn't have to report squat. Just look at his posts. You know, with your eyes? Those things in your head that communicate information.

Like I said, pointless argument. You see what you want to see.

I mean, do I really have to point out that saying things like "go hang yourself" or bashing someone's profession and trying to make fun of him on a constant basis, isnt appropriate?

Do I really have to explain to you why this constant bashing of people isnt welcomed? Oh wait, you think its funny right?

What Trout does is irresponsible and reckless. You dont know if the person on the other side of the post is just a kid with suicidal issues. If I was the owners of this site, I would not want that on my hands. Allowing some CyberBully to do whatever he wants here is irresponsible.

Treating people who post a video with swear word in it worse than than the guy who constantly insults people is just stupid imo.

We all do.

Just my two cents. Hack does have a point. It's not all one - sided as the staff would make it sound.

Hehepeepeecaca

Some people know howto walk the line, and only occasionally stray over. Others either don't know or don't care. 50 near-infractions do not out-weigh an actual infraction.

Hack, if i apologize for trolling you will you just let go of the blind trout hate?