What's new

Ignore list taking effect in chat

Ignore feature in the chat.

Dear Mods,

Please make it so that when I add a user to my ignore list, that user will disappear from the chat, so I don't have to suffer through that user talking about Carlos Boozer in terms so weirdly intense that it makes me question everything I believe about life. I don't mean to make light of the mentally ill, but being hit with wave after wave of such a bizarre fixation makes me question my own sanity. I begin to wonder if maybe I really did die in that car accident a few years back, and if I'm actually in hell. Being forced to listen to a wacko masturbating over Carlos Boozer every night, while my beloved Utah Jazz get worse and worse is torture. My sanity is fragile. Please, for my sake, make this happen.

Thank you.

Hey, just so you know, dude, this is the Site Feedback section of the site, where it's okay to provide feedback and make site requests. I am providing such feedback, and making such a request. This is the proper place for this kind of thing -- not a PM. And a PM to whom, exactly? There is no more appropriate place for this request for an added feature than here in the Site Feedback section. It's not as if I posted this in General NBA or something. Go suck mud, sir. Suck mud.

I'd like to offer some post-chat analysis. Here's a comment that I made:

12-02, 00:36 Sloanfeld jeffersuck is garbage tonight, but good thing he owned boozer so everyone can continue to overrate him

^^In this sentence, the subject of the sentence is JEFFERSON, meaning, the sentence was about Jefferson.

12-02, 00:37 Stickler nobody give a **** about boozer. take it elsewhere.

^^Stickler sees the word Boozer and disregards the rest of the sentence. He even ignores the fact that I pointed out that Jefferson owned Boozer (you guys would never admit to being wrong though).

12-02, 00:37 Stickler where does it end, Sloanfeld? Will you still be here this time next year nonsensically talking about Boozer?

^^More of the same.

12-02, 00:37 Sloanfeld dude my comment was about jefferson not boozer, moron

^^Sloaned

12-02, 00:38 Sloanfeld just because i said the word BOOZER doesnt mean it was the subject of my sentence

I don't understand why people can't comprehend what I write. It's sad really.

How is there something wrong with me when you have morons criticisng Boozer for getting hurt, yet when I point that out in chat and mention AK getting a free pass on injuries, LogGrad98 immediately starts pampering AK because he thinks it will upset me (when all it does it make him look like the child that he is). I mean, how can you morons not see this?

There is something wrong with you Feld. How old are you man?

And another thing. Stickler just couldn't make a topic like 17 requesting an ignore feature? He had to go and include all that unnecessary high school dramatic bs? And you're trying to imply that there's an issue with me? Are you kidding me????????

The original post in this topic is pathetic. Stickler takes pride in telling people he has me on ignore for some reason.

And another thing. Stickler just couldn't make a topic like 17 requesting an ignore feature? He had to go and include all that unnecessary high school dramatic bs? And you're trying to imply that there's an issue with me? Are you kidding me????????

The original post in this topic is pathetic. Stickler takes pride in telling people he has me on ignore for some reason.

Except Stickster is right on the money. You're a twisted little bitch.

Except Stickster is right on the money. You're a twisted little bitch.

This.

And I was making your self-fulfilling prophecy come true while poking fun at the absurdity of your comment. Not one person mentioned AK getting an injury free pass but you, and you did that with the surety that your paranoid delusion had already taken place, just like you continually argue 3 year ago or 2 years into the future as if they are relevant to what is happening now. The truth is we have criticized AK many times over his frailty, but you deny that and just post your paranoid delusions. It is also very telling that you cannot grasp the difference between light-hearted humor and serious argument. You take everything seriously and as a personal affront. I think you are a disturbed individual. I think you need to read this:

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/obsessive-compulsive-disorder/DS00189

To paraphrase "disorder characterized by unrealistic thoughts" [assuming everything anyone says is a criticism of you and/or your object of obsession, Boozer] "which lead to repetitive behavior" [how many threads now about how we all will be proven wrong about Boozer and how you are right about your unrealistic thoughts? How many posts and threads dragged off topic by bringing up Boozer and how wrong everyone is but you?].

I agree that Sloanfeld acts like a 12 year old.
I agree that the ignore feature should work in all areas of the site.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Hey, if you're going to ignore someone, THEN ****IN DO IT. Don't go bragging all over the damn website about it. My goodness, who's the ****ing 12 year old again?????

I think it is kinda sad really.