What's new

I'll be at the Jazz Wizards game on 1.17.2011

feeko

Hey fellow Jazz fans, my brother and I will be at the Jazz Wizards game on MLK day. We'll be sitting 8 row behind the Jazz bench and I'll be wearing a DWILL jersey and my brother a Jazz warmup jersey. We want to make some posters for the game does anyone have any ideas? I want to write something that will give a message to KOC, sloan, and the team on the lines of playing harder, making a trade, different substitutions patters, etc. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome. You guys in Utah are so lucky you can go to 41 games a year, I have to wait once a year to go once =[

if anyone sees me on tv let me know! love you all and go jazz!

You could always just copy and paste one of InGameStrategy's 1,000+ word "insights" and paste it to a bulletin board.

How about "O'Conner how about one major trade in this life!"

Because every time our fans disagree with the Jazz brass, some form of the comment "if we agreed with the fans, we'd be sitting with them" comes up. Which is good considering all of the **** that happens here.

DWILL has the attitude and facial expressions of a pissed-off 14 year-old girl.

The Jazz: The NBA's best-worst team of the year.

The Jazz: Sloaned.

I will personally send you 20 bucks if you make a sign that reads, "I love you, Archie Moses!"

DWILL has the attitude and facial expressions of a pissed-off 14 year-old girl.

The Jazz: The NBA's best-worst team of the year.

The Jazz: Sloaned.

I will personally send you 20 bucks if you make a sign that reads, "I love you, Archie Moses!"

do you have paypal? lol

For a sign, how about something like:

Jazzfanz.com: where bad trade ideas crop up 24/7 and people argue about gay rights a lot.