What's new

I'll likely be coming out for playoffs

Also, I'm legit considering having a Chris Paul drinks pee sign made and bringing it.

Would I get kicked out?
CP3 drinks his own pee

Doubt you would get kicked out but probably get told to put it away or they might take it away

Do I have to call the box office to have them transfer them to flash seats or can I do it myself?

If another group of jazzfanzers looks into getting tickets, I'd strongly consider it. As of now, I don't have any plans that night.

If another group of jazzfanzers looks into getting tickets, I'd strongly consider it. As of now, I don't have any plans that night.

I'm fairly certain I can go, but not 100%. If I end 7o bit being able to go, do you want my spot?

Hey, PM me your number. My buddy is coming out now so it changes things a little but I'd definitely like to meet up one morning for a rowing session...if it's a shorter intense session anyway, as I'm not sure I could handle anything crazy intense for more than about 4-6 minutes.

Also, you go to the gym at what time?

Bring your buddy to workout, too. He can get in free as well.
Classes start at 5 AM, 6:15 AM, 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:15 AM and then some more in the afternoons/evenings M-F. Saturdays are 6:45 AM, 8:00 AM, 9:15 AM, and 10:30 AM. Sundays are 8:00 AM, 9:15 AM, and 10:30 AM.
I usually go to the first class of the day, but for you, I could change and go a little later.
It's not like we sit down and row for 30 straight minutes. It's usually rowing mixed with treadmills and/or weights. Sometimes we row more than others, it depends on the type of class we're doing that day. Yesterday we had a run/row portion. We did a .5 mile run, walked for a minute, a .15 mile sprint, and then rowed 150 meters all out, recovered for 30 seconds, and did a 600 meter row. Then repeated that, but backwards. Some days, there is almost no rowing. Some days a lot more. [MENTION=2036]b_line[/MENTION], this would be a good chance for you to try it out as well.

You guys who are going to the game with me. Send me your full names and email addresses so i can link the tix to you.

How's the bar/club Elevate?

My buddy is asking because he said he saw they have Mexican night so he wants to go and check out some Mexican chicks. He's half Irish/half PR.

Also, I'm legit considering having a Chris Paul drinks pee sign made and bringing it.

Would I get kicked out?

Be creative about it. Make "pee" be part of some other innocuous word but have it colored so part of the word is really light colored like yellow and the "pee" part is darker. Up close you can read the other word fine but at a distance it reads "pee". Something like that.

Be creative about it. Make "pee" be part of some other innocuous word but have it colored so part of the word is really light colored like yellow and the "pee" part is darker. Up close you can read the other word fine but at a distance it reads "pee". Something like that.

Great idea.

Was that game 1 amazing to be at in person?

Go 4 wheeling. It's the perfect mix of snow, mud, and dry dirt right now around Park City in places like Wasatch State Park. You can take an uber or your rental car....however you're getting around...... to a trailhead rental place and not have to haul anything around.

Last edited:
Great idea.

Was that game 1 amazing to be at in person?

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!

I still get giddy and start giggling just thinking about it. So awesome. Might be the best experience I've ever had at a live jazz game and I was a season ticket holder for several years.

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!

I still get giddy and start giggling just thinking about it. So awesome. Might be the best experience I've ever had at a live jazz game and I was a season ticket holder for several years.

I'm so tempted to tease you every time I see one of these posts about our team's playoff success-- but my mother raised me better than to poopoo a fellow fan in the thick of a playoff race. So I'll lay the hatchet down.

Just pls promise you won't be so condescending to ppl who disagree with you-- those first months were a little unbearable.

I'm so tempted to tease you every time I see one of these posts about our team's playoff success-- but my mother raised me better than to poopoo a fellow fan in the thick of a playoff race. So I'll lay the hatchet down.

Just pls promise you won't be so condescending to ppl who disagree with you-- those first months were a little unbearable.

I would love to see one of these so-called condescending posts I supposedly wrote. I got attacked from the get-go just for expressing my opinion and was in defensive mode from then forward. Then got trolled mercilessly in threads not even related. I think we have different definitions of condescending or different perceptions of it.

Anyone going to these games better bring the fire! Signs, jerseys, face painting, horns... bring the fire and make Vivint rock the entire game.