What's new

I'm back

bump...
Been a few years but I'm back once again...I'll try and actually stick around this time...I'm hoping I'm the luck we need to pull off a win tonight. What-up y'all!?

Hi Retro!!

Great to hear you've come back. On behalf of the newcomers here I would like to formally welcome you to Jazzfanz. We're like one big family here. It's always pretty cosy.

We hope you enjoy your stay. Any quams you may have around here please have the comfort of knowing that I'm always here.

God bless.

so you know retro, oneloofah here is the creeper and, it goes without saying, bad speller of the board.

bump...
Been a few years but I'm back once again...I'll try and actually stick around this time...I'm hoping I'm the luck we need to pull off a win tonight. What-up y'all!?

Wassup homie...

You may remember me as...

SerpicoNJ
Jame Gumb
KOC
Jimmy McNulty
Wes Mantooth
Gyp Rosetti...

and some others I'm forgetting right now.

Wassup homie...

SerpicoNJ
Jame Gumb
KOC
Jimmy McNulty
Wes Mantooth
Gyp Rosetti...

Pretty sure you were Serpico back when I was around...Life has been crazy busy for me but I thought I'd take a trip back to memory lane here w/ the jazzfanz...looking forward to sticking around this time I hope.

Wassup homie...

SerpicoNJ
Jame Gumb
KOC
Jimmy McNulty
Wes Mantooth
Gyp Rosetti...

Holy gawd you scream insecurity. First the name changes and then those choices? Why not make a thread about hi I'm back I'm back again next or how you hang out with someone?

Holy gawd you scream insecurity. First the name changes and then those choices? Why not make a thread about hi I'm back I'm back again next or how you hang out with someone?

I'm pretending to be vinylone do not take me