What's new

I'm coming out of the closet.....

Beantown

I am a 25 year old male and my wife and I watch Phinneas and Pherb, which is a cartoon on the Disney channel. I was ashamed at first but now I am proud.

Check it out. Its actually pretty funny.

I don't know who they are, but, even so, I know this much: They aint no Beavis and Butthead.

Oh man, you totally fooled me. I thought for sure you were gonna tell us that you were dropped on your head onto a sharp rock as a kid.

Oh man, you totally fooled me. I thought for sure you were gonna tell us that you were dropped on your head onto a sharp rock as a kid.

I thought he was gunna declare his loafer-levity, his gaiety, his fruitfulness, or sumthin, eh, Honzy? Always some kinda surprise round this here joint, it seems.

I am a 25 year old male and my wife and I watch Phinneas and Pherb, which is a cartoon on the Disney channel. I was ashamed at first but now I am proud.

Check it out. Its actually pretty funny.

Dude, at least learn how to spell them. It's Phineas and Ferb, not Phinneas and Pherb.
While I may not watch the show, I do keep a casual interest in it since that's the favorite show of my two year old son.

My girl likes it too, but I find it horribly annoying. The sister/girl/obnoxious thing with the high pitched voice is enough for me to wretch.

Wonder Pets > Science

One of the writers for this show came from Family Guy. He wanted to make a clean version of that show. Although the only thing I like about Family Guy is the foul ****.

Wizards of Waverly place is the Best show on Disney that chick is almost as hot as Miley.

One of the writers for this show came from Family Guy. He wanted to make a clean version of that show. Although the only thing I like about Family Guy is the foul ****.

Wizards of Waverly place is the Best show on Disney that chick is almost as hot as Miley.

She is my fav:

demi-lovato-new-look-2.jpg

Even Stevens was classic when I was a kid. I don't think they show it anymore though...

Exactly, how does Disney get away with that?

I don't know. It's like Dora The Explorer -- I mean, really, a Mexican explorer?! What about The Little Einsteins? Only ONE black person on the whole show? It's so blatant it actually hurts my sensibilities.

I've HAD IT with all of this racism in our kids shows!

I don't really have anything to add to this discussion, but I just wanted to inform Beantown I think he's a stupid moron.