What's new

I'm hungry

YB85

Banned
Contributor
Anyone else got this sudden craving for sweet potato fries? It's weird. I don't know why I'm suddenly wanting sweet potato fries. Beauregard Sweet Potato fries, at that.

The Bayou's got some pretty damn good sweet potato fries.

The Bayou's got some pretty damn good sweet potato fries.

Yes they do. A dish of gumbolaya, sweet potato fries, and a fried twinkie ftw.

Damn, I think I just figured out why I'm fat.

Gross. Aren't you pretty much just praying that sweet potato fries will taste as closely to regular fries as possible when you order them? That always seem to be my hopel whenever they are the only option.

Gross. Aren't you pretty much just praying that sweet potato fries will taste as closely to regular fries as possible when you order them? That always seem to be my hopel whenever they are the only option.

This. I find sweet potato fries to be mushy and too sweet. If I'm ordering fries I want a little bit of crunch and salty.

Alexia All Natural spicy sweet potato fries sound good, though. Anyone with me? Here's to food!

Does Salt Lake still have those taco carts on State Street? There was probably some kind of illegal substance in those babies, but those were the best food I've ever had there.

Just bake the whole sweet potatoes for 50 min. While doing that combine soft butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Take the sweet potatoes out and fill them with the butter mixture. Then add 2-3 large marshmallows on top. Place them back in the oven until the mallows are "smored". About 5 min. Damn now I am really hungry.