What's new

I'm out for the season with "back spasms"

I will take this chance with a pride, and will be aiming to be the next cornerstone. I will mold by game by the greats like TU. And when you're back, let's form a super team.

I know the win column of the board will take a hit, but at this point I think it's just better to give the youngins more posting opportunities to see what we have. It's all a part of the rebuild.

See ya!

I'm feelin' you mang. This is now a team of disjointed incidentals, each lashing their flagella wildly about in an inchoate scramble toward the cervix, errr, basket.

Anyhoo, I do feel you.

I know the win column of the board will take a hit, but at this point I think it's just better to give the youngins more posting opportunities to see what we have. It's all a part of the rebuild.

See ya!
Well, I heard at Best Buy that the admins were trying to trade you but no other boards were interested.

TU, if thy Lumbago discharges pain, administer prodigious quantities of Heineken or similar intoxicants. Your assertion that your decision is part of the rebuild sounds metaphysical, and we empiricists do not indulge in other stories about reality.