What's new

I'm Worried About Clarkson

Hopefully winning 6th man gives him the confidence to pull his head out of his ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not that, it's Mitchell being out. He isn't cut out for the pressure of needing to be the #1 scorer and the only guy who can create his own shot. With Mitchell back that pressure goes away and he can play more free, so he'll be better.

Jordan is shooting 7% from three in the series... has taken some tougher than normal ones but also missed some wide *** open ones. This needs to change. I'm officially worried as there have been too many downs on the JC roller coaster second half of the year.... need some more ups please.

Jordan is shooting 7% from three in the series... has taken some tougher than normal ones but also missed some wide *** open ones. This needs to change. I'm officially worried as there have been too many downs on the JC roller coaster second half of the year.... need some more ups please.

If he gets 7 FTA's I'll takei t.

He needs to get out of his own head now. He needs to get into the flow of the offense, take the ball to the rim and break down the defense then start the blender and take shots within the offense and in his rhythm. Then he'd be fine and I believe that will improve.

I would say I'm sure he'll even out but we had that kind of shooting problem against Houston a couple years ago and we ended up shooting ourselves right out of the playoffs. In the regular season you have, you know, a dozen games lined up for that player to get his shot going. But not in the playoffs. Hopefully he gets out of his own head and gets his act together. We need the flamethrower to make a deep run.

Or QS needs to coach him and the team on how to take advantage of the fact that he still draws coverage on the perimeter because he is still a threat. I don't think they do that very well.

Not only is he missing but he's missing badly. It's not like he's having bad luck with some in-and-outs. Even his one make was a lucky banker. I love his hustle, though. If he can get back to his 35% regular season average and make a few better reads, it would be huge.

Not only is he missing but he's missing badly. It's not like he's having bad luck with some in-and-outs. Even his one make was a lucky banker. I love his hustle, though. If he can get back to his 35% regular season average and make a few better reads, it would be huge.
It makes me think he's nursing an injury of some kind. In high school I jammed the thumb and forefinger on my shooting hand and the next 2 games my shot was all over the place from any kind of distance.

The last 4 games of the regular season, Clarkson scored: 41, 29, 18, and 33. He’s started off the playoffs shooting badly in 2 games. Let’s all take a deep breath.

I’m sure there will be an adjustment with Donovan back and the scoring load isn’t on JC as much but dudes gonna be fine. I bet he goes off for 30+ before we move on the 2nd round.

He needs to start next game from the inside out. We've seen he has the game to make these buckets. Idk why he settles so much when he's struggling.

He found his 3 again. Let's hope he doesn't misplace it between last game and today's game.