What's new

Improving jazz

Jbradshaw

Mo williams is finally playing for the team and not only for himself! We are scoring the ball much better as a team! I think we may be playing our best ball of the season! Everyone is playing team ball! Do you agree that we are playing better or is it the opponents we are facing?

We are playing better, but the competition has also been weak. We needed a stretch like this though. We were in a funk and it's hard to get out of that on the road against good teams. The question is going to be can this continue on to good teams. We'll know Wednesday.

Mo is definitely playing more like I thought he would. I think he could be our PG of the future, or at least a stop gap or Jason Terry type of a player. For the people talking about getting CJ McCollum, is he really ever going to be better than Mo?

We are playing better, but the competition has also been weak. We needed a stretch like this though. We were in a funk and it's hard to get out of that on the road against good teams. The question is going to be can this continue on to good teams. We'll know Wednesday.

True, Wednesday is the true test.

Well it seems Al & Millsap & Mo have finally started taking these games seriously after being called out by Ty in the Media for slacking off in their final years...

It's good to see, but it also seems a little too late...

Mo is definitely playing more like I thought he would. I think he could be our PG of the future, or at least a stop gap or Jason Terry type of a player. For the people talking about getting CJ McCollum, is he really ever going to be better than Mo?

He'll be a whole lot cheaper that's 4 sho..

Mo's distributing has been......refreshing. He has much more of a court-presence than Devin dead-- for better or for worse.

Lets hope this trend continues. This is like 3 straight good games for Mo now.

We look great when we are hitting threes, Jefferson is concentrated on paint touches and caring a little bit on defense, and Millsap is playing so well with others. I'm sure the Spurs will disrupt the **** outta all that.

If he has some Chauncey Billups in him, i'd say so... He would likely be more coachable in the sense that they could sculp him into the role that will work for our young guys.

I've always thought the probability of Mo being back next year was high. It's easy to like that when he plays like this, but it is hard to ignore the many up-and-down/ugly moments from earlier this year.

Either way, we still need to get a PG. And, hopefully we aren't bashful about moving some assets to get the one we want.

Hmmm...outside of dropping the "16" from my name, I may not have to change it after all. I was pretty down on Mo, even calling him the biggest disappointment on this year's team (even more than Marvin). But I might be proven wrong.

FOOLS GOLD.Nothing more,this team has a little confidence because we have played tanking stiffs or a team on a backtoback.Soon as we play a real team we will see all the flaws again.Im not impressed at all.

Hmmm...outside of dropping the "16" from my name, I may not have to change it after all. I was pretty down on Mo, even calling him the biggest disappointment on this year's team (even more than Marvin). But I might be proven wrong.

What's the significance of "16" again?

we will be able to see if this is real or not when Denver comes into town on Wednesday! but you have to admit its been fun watching our Jazz as of late and our starters are kick'n so A ... like I say though Wed will be difficult but if they come away with a W ... you can be sure Jazz with snatch that 8th spot

Mo williams is finally playing for the team and not only for himself! We are scoring the ball much better as a team! I think we may be playing our best ball of the season! Everyone is playing team ball! Do you agree that we are playing better or is it the opponents we are facing?

OPPONENTS
all of those opponents are out of the playoffs.

ahahah we will come back to earth when we face some real playoff opponents

It's both. The Jazz have playing better, against worse and shorthanded opponents. It's been a nice change though, regardless of the opponent.

we will be able to see if this is real or not when Denver comes into town on Wednesday! but you have to admit its been fun watching our Jazz as of late and our starters are kick'n so A ... like I say though Wed will be difficult but if they come away with a W ... you can be sure Jazz with snatch that 8th spot

nah denver home game means nothing. :)

What's the significance of "16" again?
Mo announced he was going to wear #16, then a couple of weeks later, he changed his mind - without consulting me first. Seriously, if I have to pay the mods when I change my name, I'm sending the bill to Mo!