What's new

In Ainge we trust!

sip

2024 Prediction Contest Winner
It is such a breath of fresh air to have a guy running the show that knows what he is doing. What he received for Gobert and Royce blows away my highest expectations. I can't wait to see what happens over the next couple days. I've gone from feeling like I could care less about this franchise to genuinely excited about the future over the last 24 hours.

It is such a breath of fresh air to have a guy running the show that knows what he is doing. What he received for Gobert and Royce blows away my highest expectations. I can't wait to see what happens over the next couple days. I've gone from feeling like I could care less about this franchise to genuinely excited about the future over the last 24 hours.
Agreed Ainge was a good pick up by Ryan. I do feel encouraged about the direction we’re headed even at the same time that I’ll miss Gobert and to a lesser extent Royce. Both good guys in my book!

It’s fun to be one of the future asset rich teams for once. Feel like we’re always on the other side. We will stink for a while, but there’s reason for optimism in the future. I didn’t watch much last year, already more interested in whatever team we end up trotting out next year. And with no expectations to be dashed in the playoffs again.

Ainge gonna do what Ainge gonna do. If he brings in pieces to play around Don, deal with it. If he sells the farm to tank, deal with it.

Regardless, I T. I. A