What's new

In Enes Kanter's defense: OKC's highly paid big man is getting it done on both ends of the court

My mom is rally big on " I told you so", it is part of the reason I only visit her on Christmas.

Let's see here...

20 minutes a game. Lowest total since 2012
11.7 points game. Lowest total since 2012
He literally has 1 steal this year. Lowest total ever.

Yep, seems to be working out just great for him.

He is second to last in defensive real plus minus for centers... sandwiched in between Bargnani and Okafor... i don't know why but that makes me smile for some reason.

His per minute stats are pretty crazy. OKC is using him perfectly. He just has a big price tag for what he does.

His per minute stats are pretty crazy. OKC is using him perfectly. He just has a ridiculus price tag for what he does.

Fixed

Averaging 17 mins and 8 pts over the last 8 games.
Bring up per/36 stats all you want, Enes fans. OKC has decided they're a better team by giving more minutes to Adams and Collison. I predict we'll hear Kanter is being offered for trade (or has demanded one) as the deadline approaches.

Averaging 17 mins and 8 pts over the last 8 games.
Bring up per/36 stats all you want, Enes fans. OKC has decided they're a better team by giving more minutes to Adams and Collison. I predict we'll hear Kanter is being offered for trade (or has demanded one) as the deadline approaches.

Maybe he'll finally go to a "Real" NBA franchise.

Seems like Nick Collison really helped Kanter to learn better defensive footwork and his defense and effort on that end definitely has been improving. Do you think this could've happened had he resigned with here?

https://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2...der-enes-kanter-defense-improvements-pigs-fly

Why bother trolling us? You have Kanter, great, glad you have him. Do you REAAAAAAAAAAALLLY think he is the cornerstone of your team's success? He is getting payed like he is. You do understand the luxury cap, and Oklahoma is about as big of a market as Utah, right? It's like you're gloating about snagging Andrei Kirilenko (post all-star) from us for the max contract signing. I... know he is a good player, but,... really? C'mon man, you can't tell me he is worth even 1/2 of that price to your team.