What's new

Infraction 4

Yeah... your sarcasm highlights his point entirely.

He had a point? By all means, tell me what it is. He seems to be pissed about something, but hell if I know what it is. All I know is that he seems to want to get infractions and cause someone to do a lot of edits, in this case me. I don't know or don't care about any grudge he has against Kicky or whoever. I don't even know if he's just another one of the many banned people we've had here before. And even then, I really don't care. I just enforce the rules around here, but when someone acts like a whiny drunken little pissant, I don't mind doing so.

He had a point?

Yeah. That benign things such as swears are held as a much more offensive thing than opinions expressed that are universally more repulsive. I'm sorry you are the one that is on the clock for this, but he does have a point in this sloppy rage of his.

Yeah. That benign things such as swears are held as a much more offensive thing than opinions expressed that are universally more repulsive. I'm sorry you are the one that is on the clock for this, but he does have a point in this sloppy rage of his.

Maybe so. I don't even disagree personally, but it is what it is here. Nobody is forced to be here. The person/people who pay the bills have it that way so there it is. And despite all the ****ing dysfunctionality here I still like this place, so I abide by the rules. And this place relies on a system of reporting to find all the repulsive stuff, for better or worse. I've never seen a post about a child getting raped reported, and I would certainly remove it if it were.

Maybe so. I don't even disagree personally, but it is what it is here. Nobody is forced to be here. The person/people who pay the bills have it that way so there it is. And despite all the ****ing dysfunctionality here I still like this place, so I abide by the rules. And this place relies on a system of reporting to find all the repulsive stuff, for better or worse. I've never seen a post about a child getting raped reported, and I would certainly remove it if it were.

Right, I understand both sides. I'm just saying he makes a point that I think is valid. That's it.

"Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

- Sheila Broflovski

I'm asking this totally seriously, what exactly are you all seeing that I'm not? What gross, but profanity free, violations of human decency freely go on around here that everyone ignores?

I found the post about Trout and his daughter, but Trout didn't even seem to be offended by it. How the hell was I supposed to know about it? I'll go edit it and report it since it does seem to cross a line (even though Trout didn't), but I don't read every post and every thread that goes on in here. I would want to stab myself in the abdomen repeatedly with an icepick if that were a requirement.

I think his point has more validity in society, and on tv than here.

Haven't any of you been on other sports message boards? Most are far more strict than here.

I for one appreciate that I can get on Jazzfanz while at work without worrying what might be on my screen.

I'm asking this totally seriously, what exactly are you all seeing that I'm not? What gross, but profanity free, violations of human decency freely go on around here that everyone ignores?

I found the post about Trout and his daughter, but Trout didn't even seem to be offended by it. How the hell was I supposed to know about it? I'll go edit it and report it since it does seem to cross a line (even though Trout didn't), but I don't read every post and every thread that goes on in here. I would want to stab myself in the abdomen repeatedly with an icepick if that were a requirement.

This kind of **** happens way too often. My opinion, you engage in this kind of disgusting personal attack should warrant immediate suspension.

tell your wife that you are more interested in men... sexually. once she finally leaves you. find yourself a nice boy toy and go on that fancy Jazz vacay in mexico together. lose your anal virginity there (if you haven't already) and move on.

And that one is actually pretty tame. Poking fun is one thing, bringing up detailed references like this just to piss someone off is intolerable.